Disabling commercial flagging EDL
Is there a way to disable the EDL skipping? My MythTV installation isn't doing a great job of flagging commercial (it seems to miss the end of the break often) and I'm getting tired of rewinding.

If I can't disable EDL support in the plug-in is disabling commercial flagging in Myth the only option? What about already flagged recordings, is there a way to clear those? Or does anyone have tips on improving flagging?

Thanks!
Yes the old MythBox add on allowed playing or play with skip. Occasionally I switch back to using it for that very reason. There should be an easy context menu option to playback but ignoring the EDL.
I am also looking for a way to circumvent the EDL list.
My flagging isn't working well and it seems that it won't let me watch the last 5 minutes of a recording because the cut is all the way to the end.
(2014-11-24, 13:40)Hidyman Wrote: I am also looking for a way to circumvent the EDL list.
My flagging isn't working well and it seems that it won't let me watch the last 5 minutes of a recording because the cut is all the way to the end.

Don't know what your system is i.e. mythtv version xbmc/kodi version.

However if you use kodi (currently in beta, but is working well for me) together with the mythtv pvr addon, there is an option in the Advanced settings tab of the addon to control EDL i.e. Always, Dialog or Never.

For more details please see MythTV_PVR (wiki)

Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disabling commercial flagging EDL0