G Box MX Gotham sound no picture.
Hi I've downloaded the new Gotham version on my G box MX,unfortunately I'm having a problem in that they're is sound but no picture ,can anyone please.
Yes, you needed to get a modified version of Gotham that enables AMLOGIC codec.
Ask the manufacturer, they should provide it. I have Gotham RC runing on mine, waiting for my supplier to do the same for stable, but really I see no differences.
Thanks I've emailed this problem to the matricom boards,i hope someone can help.
(2014-05-09, 19:43)macri13 Wrote: Yes, you needed to get a modified version of Gotham that enables AMLOGIC codec.
Ask the manufacturer, they should provide it. I have Gotham RC runing on mine, waiting for my supplier to do the same for stable, but really I see no differences.

Uh, what? That's nonsense. Gotham stable already has amcodec enabled. No special version of XBMC is needed on the gbox.
Hi i agree but the gotham version is not having it,terribly frustrated.
Any further news on this, I still can't get mine to work.
I am a newbie and I think I have a solution for this problem,. So I uninstalled Frodo Version 13.1 and re-installed Frodo version 12.5, now everything seems to work OK..
Could you disable the hardware acceleration (libstagefright) and try the video again?
now they have 1.1.8 with gotham 13, u can have a try on it
acemaxtec

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G Box MX Gotham sound no picture.0