python27.dll error
i just installed xbmc 13 and when i try to start it i get an error stating

"The program can't start because python27.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

i am running Windows 7 64 bit if this helps

not sure what to do please help!!!
hmmm i have the exact same error. don´t know if it is because of a broken addon which needs it and it isn´t in the new kodi?. i usally uninstall kodi and install it again. but when i restart the pc the same error will occur....don´t know if a clean install with no updated profile would help?

i myself update from xbmc gotham to kodi and got the exact same error.....after restart. Hoping for others to give us the solution ;-)
I bot the same error, too. I just installed a New Windows 8 64 bit system. Then installed kodi beta. When i started it the first time directly out oft installer box it runs perfectly. Just a new Start die not work and Endes with the described error: python27.DLL error.
Kodi will Start just once after a re-install.
Yes i have the same error,anyone know why?
[b][b]I have same problem!
Updated Xbmc and had same issue (python27).

Uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it again....still same problem.

I use Windows 8.2

any ideas?
[/b][/b][/u]
I'm having the same issue with the latest Kodi build. I've tried re-installing....same problem. Googling the problem doesn't provide any answers as all the info leads to a dead end.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
python27.dll error0