XBMC Missing Files from Library and Removes Watched Items Automatically
Hey Everyone,

Been having issues with my XBMC library for the last few weeks and haven't been able to sort it out. I've done some research and done the usual stuff like upgrading to 13.0 and using third party file naming software to ensure that my files are labeled correctly but I still have issues. Been through my log and still can't figure it out.

Here is my log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=200129

One error that I can't seem to figure out although there has been some of it mentioned on the forums here is this one:
ERROR: Unable to load libcrystalhd.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcrystalhd.dylib, 1): image not found

I'm guessing that this is the issue with files not showing in my library even though they can be accessed via the File Manager module within settings? My guess is that my library is corrupt and that there is a file or files that are ruining the party for everyone? I've downloaded the ViMediaManager application with the hopes that I would be able to clean up the files and even after that it didn't work. Countless updating and cleaning of the library has files missing completely still.

The new twist I just figured out is that one i mark a file as being "Marked Watched" it takes it out of my library! This is a new one, maybe it was a setting in 13.0 but I haven't found it. I've made sure that the files in the TV and Movie directories are clearly one or the other as well.

And there are several files that never register on the Latest Episodes Added list. Don't know why but figured it's all tied to the same deal.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Dza
Left hand sidebar menu -> disable "hide watched" ?
1) libcrystalhd will be missing on everything but an appleTV, so don't worry about it.

2) I presume you simply have incorrectly named files.
Please provide:
- the full path to a file you can't scan
- the part of the path that you added as a source
- the settings you selected for that source under "set content"

edit: Maybe you should read the wiki: Naming_video_files/Movies (wiki) and Naming_video_files/TV_shows (wiki) - I see quite a few folder names that will never be scraped correctly, eg. all the illegal stuff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Missing Files from Library and Removes Watched Items Automatically0