[ATV2] Bug related to advancedsettings.xml [Solved]
Hi, long time user of XBMC, first time posting on the forum.

Don´t really know how to post this, or if I should have opened a new thread about it, but here it goes.

I just updated my ATV2 to Ghotam and I must say it is AWESOME, very fluid, very fast, just plain great.

The only issue I´am having is related to advancedsettings.xml, I have the file set to read my MySQL database plus <imageres> and <fanartres> tags to speed things up in the library. I know the file is being read just fine because I have access to my database and it shows loading it in the log; however the <imageres> and <fanartres> tags are not working.
I know this because after scrapping the library and transfering the thumbnails folder from the ATV2 using FTP to my PC I can see the fanart and the posters for movies are the default size versus what i have it set up in the advancedsettings.xml,

I should mention that I use the same advancedsettings.xml in my RaspberryPi and it is working just fine.

I don´t know if I should post a log or something, you tell me, however, I read the xbmc.log and did´nt find any errors or something like that.

Thanks to the XBMC devs.

P.D. Excuse my english, not my first language.
Can you post a debug log (wiki)? Enable debugging and then reboot XBMC and upload that log, so we can see various startup info. Maybe scan a new item in or refresh an item, so the log captures cacheing artwork.
Sure thing Ned, I´am at work right now but maybe later today I´ll do it.
Thanks.
Here it is Ned, http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=201789

This is the procedure I followed to get the log:

1. Started XBMC
2. Turned on debugging
3. Exit XBMC
4. Started XBMC again.
5. Refresh info from Big Buck Bunny
6. Exit XBMC

Did notice some erros abaout MySQL, not sure if it has anything to do, noting that I use the same setup for my RPi using OpenElec and the artwork is being resized.

What do you think?

Thanks.
Remove the <gui> tags. <imageres> and <fanartres> are top-level tags.
Sorry, my bad. Didn't realize my mistake.

Of course that was the issue.

Thanks for taking your time to review my problem Ned.
Glad to hear it is working now :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Bug related to advancedsettings.xml [Solved]0