• 3(current)
Transparency! for Kodi nightly builds
thanks Ronnie. Its on the main TV so I am getting one of those keyboard air mouse things. that should do the trick but thanks for coming back to me.
hi i am on rpi 2 openelec 5.0.8 and openelec 5.95.2 and on both i recently started getting an unresponsive shutdown menu it will pop up but i cant select anything and it will go away if i hit menu i did a fresh install from the git and still nothing
(2015-06-16, 02:03)jesterod Wrote: hi i am on rpi 2 openelec 5.0.8 and openelec 5.95.2 and on both i recently started getting an unresponsive shutdown menu it will pop up but i cant select anything and it will go away if i hit menu i did a fresh install from the git and still nothing

could you provide a screenshot from the shutdown menu?
i need to know which items are available there on your system.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-06-16, 07:53)ronie Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 02:03)jesterod Wrote: hi i am on rpi 2 openelec 5.0.8 and openelec 5.95.2 and on both i recently started getting an unresponsive shutdown menu it will pop up but i cant select anything and it will go away if i hit menu i did a fresh install from the git and still nothing

https://copy.com/ou36L8KfwFhp39CY/screenshot000.png
(2015-06-17, 00:07)jesterod Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 07:53)ronie Wrote:

https://copy.com/ou36L8KfwFhp39CY/screenshot000.png

confirmed, will fix it.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
awesome

EDIT:

just uploaded the new version and it fixed it thank you muchly

also how can i put the date and time back to the right hand side
Hi Ronie,

I use your latest beta version 124.
When I browse to music, it shows me two parent dots "..", instead ot my music directories?
(2015-09-27, 17:58)dragon02 Wrote: Hi Ronie,

i'm not sure what that is or where you got it from, but the latest dev version of T! is 9.0.3 :-)
(2015-09-27, 17:58)dragon02 Wrote: When I browse to music, it shows me two parent dots "..", instead ot my music directories?

hard to tell since i don't know what version of kodi & transparency! you're using.
but if the two don't match it could be the reason for your problem.
(2015-09-27, 18:17)ronie Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 17:58)dragon02 Wrote: Hi Ronie,

i'm not sure what that is or where you got it from, but the latest dev version of T! is 9.0.3 :-)
(2015-09-27, 17:58)dragon02 Wrote: This is what I meant:
<addon id="skin.transparency" version="9.0.3 (dd. 26-09-2015)" name="Transparency!" provider-name="ronie">

When I browse to music, it shows me two parent dots "..", instead ot my music directories?

hard to tell since i don't know what version of kodi & transparency! you're using.
but if the two don't match it could be the reason for your problem.

I use daily build version of Kodi. ...date 24-09-2015

When I use the standard skin Confluence, I don't have this problem, so it has to be something with the skin.
I tried former Transperency! versions with commits 108 (date 22-08-2015) - 101 (date 17-07-2015) and they all have the same problem.
So something must have been changed in Kodi, and perhaps there is some missing code in the skin.

When I click on videos, I don't have this problem, it wents to the movies directories.
(2015-09-27, 19:51)dragon02 Wrote: <addon id="skin.transparency" version="9.0.3 (dd. 26-09-2015)" name="Transparency!" provider-name="ronie">

i don't insert the date in my addon.xml,
so the question remains... where did you get it from?

i can only provide support if you get Transparency! from the link in the first post.
(2015-09-27, 20:42)ronie Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 19:51)dragon02 Wrote: <addon id="skin.transparency" version="9.0.3 (dd. 26-09-2015)" name="Transparency!" provider-name="ronie">

i don't insert the date in my addon.xml,
so the question remains... where did you get it from?

I inserted the date into the addon.xml, so you know what version I use and
secondly, I get the lastest version from GitHub, as you said from the first post.

i can only provide support if you get Transparency! from the link in the first post.
ok, now where on the same page :-)
could you test if it works in the default Confluence skin?

edit: do you have any music in your library or where you just using filemode?
that might be an issue, i'll have to double-check that.
the problem should be fixed in git now.
please test and let me know.

thx for reporting this bug!
(2015-09-28, 10:34)ronie Wrote: the problem should be fixed in git now.
please test and let me know.

thx for reporting this bug!

Hi Ronie,

Thanks for your quick reply and... fix
I use:

* KodiSetup-20150927-f42c66f-master_(dd. 28-09-2015)
* <addon id="skin.transparency" version="9.0.3 (dd. 28-09-2015)" name="Transparency!" provider-name="ronie">
* Music in filemode

So, it's all working 100% now !!
It also works in Confluence.
Hi Ronie,

I just found another problem with the Transparency! skin....
I have a problem with viewing fanart in music (file-mode)
As said I have fanart-viewing mode active in music, and with the folowing file-structure

<artist> - Discography
and within the above map I have a few CD's..... <artist> - CD 01>
................................................................ <artist> - CD 02>
under <aritst> - Discography.... I have a file called..... fanart.jpg

It always did show me the file, but since your prior change, it doesn't show me the fanart.jpg anymore....

Can you take it look at it....
Thanks in advance

I cannot test it in Confluence, because it doesn't support fanart-view.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! for Kodi nightly builds0