wife Addicted to Bravo..Any XBMC solution?
I am trying to break our cable habit...currently we watch at least 90+ percent of tv from the big 4
So basicly I am paying 2000+ per year for Bravo and Hallmark channel.

I have been looking around and can't seem to find anyway to view Bravo episodes.
I see I can get up to date episodes from Amazon instant video but that does not work anymore on XBMC.

Just wonder what my alternatives are short of getting a Roku or similar.
Get an Amazon Fire. Launch XBMC for most stuff. Launch Amazon Instant Video for Bravo.
(2014-05-14, 18:12)snorkel Wrote: Just wonder what my alternatives are short of getting a Roku or similar.

Get a new wife?

(Sorry, someone was going to... Smile)
I emailed you.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
@snorkel - you can use this UsTVnow with @Lunatixz PseudoTV Live add-on. See the first post. Make sure you use his fork of the ustvnow add-on. also if you are going to sign up use his ref link here: http://www.ustvnow.com/cgi-bin/oc/refaff...00110&c=75
In the same boat. Would love to figure out this channel tlc, and lifetime for her. Would like to save $100 a month on cable bill. Only thing I'm going to miss is sports.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wife Addicted to Bravo..Any XBMC solution?0