Req Implement a function TV Show Sets
Mod should merge this into http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=68476
+1
Perhaps this will be posible for Jarvis?

I would really like to see a Marvel collection for SHIELD, Carter, Daredevil and Jessica Jones, a Stargate collection with SG1, SGA and SGU, a Star Trek collection, a Tom & Jerry Collection or a Walking Dead Collection, etc.
+1000 for this, there are few TV show out there which are link together and it is not obvious to know it is, with such feature it would be perfect!

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

+1 for this. I don't know why I've never considered it personally, considering the "screen real estate" that Star Trek occupies on my TV Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Bump for anyone that might be interested and did not think about it, like me for instance Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Another +1

Why are there no responses from administrators saying why this is not available?
Would still be looking forward to having sets for tv shows.
Grouping TV shows together is covered by the video library tag function I think, so perhaps the real request here is to better display movies/tv shows tagged together in the UI.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Implement a function TV Show Sets0