Win BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) after upgrading to XBMC 13.0
Hey, I'm with this problem:

My first XBMC version was 12.3, and I didn't have no problems using it for months. Then the stable version of XBMC 13.0 got released and I installed it. After some days using it, I got a BSOD while watching GoT on XBMC 13.0, but I restored my system later. But then I opened XBMC 13.0 again and kept watching, and again I got a BSOD. I restored it again, but I can't keep on restoring my system everytime I decide to watch something on XBMC 13.0.

Can someone help me?
Your graphics card exploded due to all the Sex & Violence in GoT it had to process? Tongue

I think you probably have bigger problems than XBMC (memory leak system overheat etc.).
We need more infomatiion though...
Windows system used, some info on the error shown by the BSOD, anything possible relevent from the Windows logs in the run up to the crash, and most important:

Enable debug logging in XBMC and if (when?) the crash reoccurs upload a copy of the resultant XBMC logfile to a suitable site & paste a link here. See Debug Log (wiki)
Yeah, it was my first time watching GoT, maybe my graphics card couldn't handle the violence Tongue

I'll put the information I can here, and when the problem occurs again I'll put the logfile.

System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2048 MB
CPU: Intel Core i5 3330 Ivy Bridge
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
Storage: 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00RKKA0 ATA
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H77M-D3H

Well, I'm Brazilian (so I'm sorry if my English is bad), so the Windows logs in my PC are in Portuguese, so what can I do to make you understand the log (in case you don't understand Portuguese, of course haha)?
And I can't find any Windows error logs of the moment that the BSOD occured :S
Run whocrashed, http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed, and see which component caused the crash.
It's weird, the problem hasn't happened since I created the topic :S

When it happens again, I'll put the log here.
(2014-05-16, 03:46)sialivi Wrote: Run whocrashed, http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed, and see which component caused the crash.

Neat tool! Thanks for sharing.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) after upgrading to XBMC 13.00