Linux RPi - Library Update taking a long time
My Library updates now seem to be taking a lot longer than they once did. Im using a RPi running Openelec 4.0.1 my media is all stored on my NAS being shared via NFS with XBMC.

Log File
What is the size of your library ? How many Movies/TV Shows etc ?

Are you talking about a full library scan from an empty library or just a scan to update a few additional items ?

How much longer ? Just saying it takes "longer" doesn't really give anyone any information to go on...

The Raspberry Pi is inherently slow at doing a full library scan so perhaps you're expecting too much of it.
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
695 Movies, 74 TV Shows

Even running a Library Update with no new media takes 1min 49seconds

Sorry I thought the log shows how long the scan takes, I never timed it before as it seemed to be swift enough but its significantly longer I would say no longer than 30 seconds it used to take.
BUMP Still having the same issue any ideas?
Well i have the same problem for the music library only! Its scanning all the music source when i asked to do it! So its pretty slow but its ok! The issue is that its scanning twice the source, from the letter A to z!

I really dont understand why! I checked the log! Its not making that for video library, only for music!

I have only one source, its a music file on my external drive usb!

This issue is only appearing on my openelec 4.0.1 gotham raspberry, i dont have this issue on osx still on gotham!

Any ideas?! Please thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RPi - Library Update taking a long time0