Gotham and clean libary message
Is there any way to stop Gotham coming up with Source Unavailable : What would you like to do with media items from D:\ when doing a library clean. I sometimes do multiple deletes of stuff I don't want (from remote over network) and then just trigger off a library clean remotely but then find the above message coming up on XBMC when I get around to turning the TV on.

Edit : Bugger sorry put this is wrong section, can somebody move if needed please.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
Would you rather have XBMC wipe out all the sources it can't find automatically? I love the security of the message requester offering choice. I think there has been a request that the 'clean function' be source limited, check the Features Suggestion forum..
I never get that message, because library clean wakes up my NAS to check sources. Isn't that standard? However, I don't clean from remote location.
It's a light bug/unexpected behavior thing where removing a folder is seen as a source being offline. OP's files are on a local drive. I believe this is being looked into.
Yup sorry guys files are all on a local drive. Everything is contained on my htpc but I can access it over my home network. I have a lot of tv files coming in so once a week I have a clean out and delete the files over my network. I use Maraschino as well as Yatse and use them to trigger a clean. It was just a pain having to click the dialog box 50 or 60 times.
Great to hear it is being looked into.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham and clean libary message0