Release service.subtitles.titlovi
Yes, that's another way, I do it my way by default because of some other things, but "install from zip file" is definitely easier.
Thanks for mention this, I totally forgot about it.
This Add-on stopped working after web site change its look. Is there any plan to reach regular update through Kodi, since I have Sony Android Television and install from a zip file is little bit tricky. I would prefer regular update as all other Add-ons update themselves.
(2017-02-15, 02:49)snebojsa Wrote: You go to https://github.com/mikimac/service.subtitles.titlovi
download zip file to pc/android and extract it
find kodi addon folder and copy extracted folder in it.
For Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons
For Windows - %APPDATA%\kodi\addons
You must check "show hidden files and folders" in order to see those folders (if you don't know how, use Google)
Thank you... Pretpostavljam da se mozemo i ovako sporazumjeti... Sad cu probati po tvojim uputama... Hvala..

Poslano sa mog LG-H960 koristeći Tapatalk
(2017-02-15, 13:21)snebojsa Wrote: Yes, that's another way, I do it my way by default because of some other things, but "install from zip file" is definitely easier.
And how do I upload and install the ZIP file on a Philips Android Tv? Thank you...
(2017-02-16, 23:47)amonar Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 13:21)snebojsa Wrote: Yes, that's another way, I do it my way by default because of some other things, but "install from zip file" is definitely easier.
And how do I upload and install the ZIP file on a Philips Android Tv? Thank you...
I did it over usb STICK... thank you anyway...

Poslano sa mog LG-H960 koristeći Tapatalk
Yes, the usb stick is the way to do it.

Drago mi je da si uspeo, pozdrav.
(2017-02-17, 00:03)snebojsa Wrote: Yes, the usb stick is the way to do it.

When will the titlovi.com addon be available over the repository?!
(2017-02-17, 09:40)bano007 Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 00:03)snebojsa Wrote: Yes, the usb stick is the way to do it.

When will the titlovi.com addon be available over the repository?!

To sam i ja htio pitat:

da li se mora skidati zip file s repositorijem ili ce se titlovi.com addon sam updateati ovih dana?
My opinion, the addon will be updated to repository when the mikimac (the addon maker) make the addon fully functional again, for now the automatic search not working, just manual.

Off topic:
mislim da moramo da pisemo na engleskom, ovo je internacionalni forum i zvanicni jezik je engleski, na jednom drugom forumu su me opomenuli kada sam razmenio par recenica na srpskom sa kolegama sa Balkana Smile
For now addon update is not available in official kodi repository, in there is old version.
If you want to test it you must install manual from GitHub and follow the instructions if you are installing this addon for the first time.
I hope i will have time to make some changes in addon and make official update.
Pozz
evo ja cu ukazati na jedan problem na nasem jeziku pa ako me izbace ... :/

addon Titlovi.com mislim i u starijim verzijama a i sad u ovoj ne zvanicnoj ima problem...

npr.

serija Quantico sezona 2 nove epizode 9,10, 11... addon izbaci da nema nikakvih prijevoda za tu seriju (HR, SRB)

dok na na stranici Titlovi.com imaju
http://titlovi.com/titlovi/?prijevod=quantico

Lijep pozdrav
Ja sad probao, nađe mi jedan na engleskom i dva na srpskom, probao za epizode 9,10,11.
Toliko ih ima i na sajtu, tražio sam manuelno.
Have you try new version 1.1.2. This version have fix for tv show search. I have test it and it is showing results on automatic search.
Yes, it's working now, thanks!
thx, working now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.titlovi1