• 16(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
No, there is no option to remove coverflow effect and to get side by side covers.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hello Mike,

Thanks for answering me.
Then, I'll try to modify the view for my games.

Bye.
Firstly I have to say, this is a really great mod. Thanks @mikebzh44

Secondly I'm trying to get live cases working as the background for my TV SHOWS menu item but the resolution based cases don't seem to be working.
I have tried the path Video\HD\TVshows\<TV show name> and adding to library and I just get the p.png fallback case, I've tried using Video\TVShows\HD\<TV Show name> and still get the fallback case.

Frustratingly it was working a few days ago before my RAID array died and I had to rip the TV shows again, what am I missing?

Thirdly I would like to get the resolution cases in the Showcase view for TV Shows too but the dropbox link mentioned in Post 113 of the thread no longer works, is there any chance of getting that zip file?

As I say great mod, it really has lifted my Kodi implementation and made it more Wife acceptable.
The link for Helix is dead because it's point to 5.5.4 version and Aeon Nox 5 is now in 5.6.0 version.

I have update the ZIP file to add this feature : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q4kvobxt8amuv...d.zip?dl=0

As cases are based on path for TV Shows and seasons, you have to use .HD. or .SD. ("dot HD dot" or "dot SD dot") :

D:\TV Shows\TopGear.HD\Season 1\

For Aeon Nox 5 "Gotham", I search only for sd or hd string in path but I think it's could lead to misuse of cases as TV show can contain hd or sd in it's name (don't know if a world like this exists or not).

Hello Mike,
do you think you can make your mod compatible with nox mod from Mikesilvo ?
Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

I think it's possible but I don't have time to do it.

Aeon Nox 5 is not my main skin (I use it on my secondary HTPC) and I don't use Mikesilvo mod.

But you can ask Mikesilvo to merge my mod Wink

(2015-06-04, 14:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: The link for Helix is dead because it's point to 5.5.4 version and Aeon Nox 5 is now in 5.6.0 version.

I have update the ZIP file to add this feature : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q4kvobxt8amuv...d.zip?dl=0

As cases are based on path for TV Shows and seasons, you have to use .HD. or .SD. ("dot HD dot" or "dot SD dot") :

D:\TV Shows\TopGear.HD\Season 1\

For Aeon Nox 5 "Gotham", I search only for sd or hd string in path but I think it's could lead to misuse of cases as TV show can contain hd or sd in it's name (don't know if a world like this exists or not).

Thanks Mike, I'll have a play with this today.
(2015-06-04, 14:49)wilmans2m Wrote: Hello Mike,
do you think you can make your mod compatible with nox mod from Mikesilvo ?
Thanks.

What would you like to do that you can't do at the moment? I registered today to ask Mike a question but I've been playing with Kodi for a few months and have both the Showcase mod and the Silvo Mod working together on Helix, maybe I can help?
well in fact many things that is interesting.

- cases on widget & live background
- cases on tv show & cases based on folder name (.HD or .SD)

But as MikeSilvo has integrated boxsetmod (which is not the case of Mike mod) i do not know if the 2 can work together. I am on isengard.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

@wilmans2m That sounds like the things I'm working on myself but on Helix 14.2 at the moment.

I'm trying to get full showcase mod for films with live background on the main menu as well as resolution cases for TV shows with live background on the main menu.

Currently the film showcase mode and main menu live background works at the moment however the revised Showcase_53.xml file in the zip above adds cases to the TV show showcase but stops the rolling discart working in the Movie showcase.

I haven't got TV show live background working with resolution cases but I'm not sure what condition is being checked to provide this.
I should say I've been working with editing the XML files directly so once I have it the way I want I will upload if that is ok with @mikebzh44
It's OK for me Wink

I also amended the condition from Path .HD. to simply HD as Windows doesn't like folders with leading or trailing dots.
(2015-06-05, 14:03)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's OK for me Wink

That's promising.

My understanding is the rolling discart is based on the Info panel or the Delay setting but my delay setting is blank and can't be amended to 2 secs. Can that be amended in the XML?
I don't know.

I use this global setting :

Rolling discart animation is based on visibility of the info panel (Control.IsVisible(4420) ??)

• 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4