• 22(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
I think I followed all of your steps right for the 5.8.6 mod, but I still do not see any mod to the aeon nox skin. Help??
(2016-08-06, 06:21)Trotsky201799 Wrote: I think I followed all of your steps right for the 5.8.6 mod, but I still do not see any mod to the aeon nox skin. Help??

Do you have jarvis installed?
Hi I am using aeon nox silvo but cannot get the blu ray cases to show, only in sets and not on single films, have tried playing each film and that still doesn't work, is there something I'm missing?
(2016-08-06, 18:31)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi I am using aeon nox silvo but cannot get the blu ray cases to show, only in sets and not on single films, have tried playing each film and that still doesn't work, is there something I'm missing?

I have the following file name:

forrest gump (1993) (Bluray).mkv
(2016-08-06, 18:41)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 18:31)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi I am using aeon nox silvo but cannot get the blu ray cases to show, only in sets and not on single films, have tried playing each film and that still doesn't work, is there something I'm missing?

I have the following file name:

forrest gump (1993) (Bluray).mkv

Many thanks but this is in my library films in salts, all my films have the default cases and not the blu ray cases.....

Sorry don't know if that's any more help...

Changing the file name won't make any difference surely....

Many thanks

Ziggy
(2016-08-06, 18:16)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 06:21)Trotsky201799 Wrote: I think I followed all of your steps right for the 5.8.6 mod, but I still do not see any mod to the aeon nox skin. Help??

Do you have jarvis installed?

yes I do, I dont know why it is not working for me
This mod is for Aeon Nox 5 "stock", don't know if it can work with Aeon Nox Silvo.

Trotsky201799, how did you apply this mod to Aeon Nox 5 "Stock" ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2016-08-07, 13:31)mikebzh44 Wrote:
This mod is for Aeon Nox 5 "stock", don't know if it can work with Aeon Nox Silvo.

Trotsky201799, how did you apply this mod to Aeon Nox 5 "Stock" ?

Yes, I have Aeon Nox Stock. And I followed all the instructions you gave. Still nothing happened.
Could you explain me, step by step, how did you apply this mod ?

And post some screenshots to show what you have (or don'thave).

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
First I downloaded the kodi mod zip file, and installed it. and the script skin zip file and installed it on kodi.
here is a screenshot
http://imgur.com/MweD1QI
Then I copied the 1080i, language, and media folders from the zip file to my aeon nox file.

http://imgur.com/lawvpXd

http://imgur.com/yzmq65r
Nothing changed in kodi after I did all of that
No idea where you are but the breadcrumbs at the top say resources folder. That is not the correct location. appdata/roaming/kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5.

Note: appdata is a hidden folder.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4