• 24(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
mike,

Back to your mod....

If you have recent movie widget, it does what it is supposed to do. You go up, up, and finally the widget appears. From an optical perspective, I think it is a great feature.

But if you have multimovie widget selected, the widget is always there and it does't behave the same way as the other widgets, I hope this makes sense.

The wall view on the main menu that you recently incorporated always show the same movies. Is there a way to show random movies? In my case, it shows recently added.

Thanks in advance
(2016-10-10, 23:30)Edworld Wrote: If you have recent movie widget, it does what it is supposed to do. You go up, up, and finally the widget appears. From an optical perspective, I think it is a great feature.

But if you have multimovie widget selected, the widget is always there and it does't behave the same way as the other widgets, I hope this makes sense.
As I don't use multimovie widget, it's possibly a bug. I will try to fix it.

Quote:The wall view on the main menu that you recently incorporated always show the same movies. Is there a way to show random movies? In my case, it shows recently added.
Movie's wall can be based in smartplaylist, as widget, so you just have to build another smart playlist, using random order, to populate the wall.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Got it, thanks
(2016-10-10, 23:30)Edworld Wrote: But if you have multimovie widget selected, the widget is always there and it does't behave the same way as the other widgets, I hope this makes sense.
Could you provide some screenshots because I didn't find where you can enable or select Multimovie widget.

multimovie widget is available in Krypton, don't know about Jarvis

in this example:

configure skin\setup main menu\movies\select widget\multi movie widget

http://imgur.com/a/DTfO0
This mod is for Aeon Nox 5.8.6 and Jarvis.

I'll not work on Krypton until first RC release.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

Finally, I found some time to work on Krypton Big Grin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghzdnddmzuek6k...d.zip?dl=0

And bug on Multiple movies based on ExtendedInfo script is fixed.

(2016-10-13, 16:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: Finally, I found some time to work on Krypton Big Grin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghzdnddmzuek6k...d.zip?dl=0

And bug on Multiple movies based on ExtendedInfo script is fixed.

I wll test
SHiftview doesn't show case on focused poster. Also, tvshows don't show case

watch gallery

Not sure if previous versions did this, but logo view, shows logo twice
Cases in ShiftView fixed. No case for TV show, I didn't use it and you cannot have resolution for a TV show or a season. ZIP file updated on DropBox.

Logo are OK for me (on TV shows) :

Not that it matters, but Kodi Repo has version 5.9.4

When you install nox from repo, it installs service.data.library.provider which is also included in your mod. I am assuming you tweaked your version to make your mod work.

Same question for skin.info.service ... is it tweaked to make your mod work?

I also noticed, after a couple of year of using your mod, that the open case is triggered by infopanel...

edit:
logo view, the genre label in the middle overlaps with the flags you added if the movie has more than 5-6 genres
(2016-10-14, 15:30)Edworld Wrote: Not that it matters, but Kodi Repo has version 5.9.4

When you install nox from repo, it installs service.data.library.provider which is also included in your mod. I am assuming you tweaked your version to make your mod work.
service.data.library.provider contains only settings.xml and have to be put in userdata/addon_data, as mentioned in first post Wink

Quote:Same question for skin.info.service ... is it tweaked to make your mod work?
Yes tweaked release and bug fixed

Quote:I also noticed, after a couple of year of using your mod, that the open case is triggered by infopanel...
Yes, displaying Infopanel trigger the case animation

Quote:logo view, the genre label in the middle overlaps with the flags you added if the movie has more than 5-6 genres
As I don't display this kind of information, I didn't notice it.

Will see if I can move flags but screenshot can be helpfull Wink

Mike,

In showcase, if you select display logo, this setting carries over to logo view and end up displaying logo on top of logo.
OK, will have a look on this bug next week.

(2016-10-11, 13:11)mikebzh44 Wrote: Movie's wall can be based in smartplaylist, as widget, so you just have to build another smart playlist, using random order, to populate the wall.

This is very cool, never thought about doing this!
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4