• 9(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
When I use your mods for aeon nox5 with gotham, submenu movie sets, live dvd backgrounds I can see if the movie is DVD or Bluray. Unfortunately when I use aeon nox5 with Helix, the case for each individual movie is movie set instead of DVD or Bluray. I have checked all the settings on both and they are identical.

Do you have an idea why it's not working?

Could it be that the mod is for 5.5.4 and current version is 5.5.5?

Edit: I uninstalled, reinstalled and now works
Hi Mike, nice job this mod I'm Spanish user with Aeon 5 for gotham. And I tested yesterday your mod for gotham, and work correct.
But one incise and help, in reference to this topic:
(2014-10-17, 02:50)dannypcf Wrote: Hi Mike,

Thanks for bringing in the great mod. I like NOX5 with this mod a lot! However I would need some help here.

I have installed AEON NOX 5.1.5, and installed your mod and the script.skin.info.service from the dropbox which was posted in the first page of this post. However, I am not able to make the 3D cases appear for my 3D movies in the showcase view. AEON NOX does show the 3D label in the movie info screen, and my movies filenames do contain the 3D tag, like "3DSBS", etc. Any hints/tips could help?

Again, appreciated for your effort of the mod.
And
(2014-10-17, 10:47)mikebzh44 Wrote: Oops. It's because 3D label on movie info or as flag near movie name is view is based on filename and search only for "3d" string.

For Live BG and movie case, 3D case is displayed when filemane contains ".3d." or ".3D." so ".3DSBS." is not OK Sad

You can rename your movies and change .3DSBS. to .3D.SBS. or you can edit :
* Includes_LiveBG.xml and change .3D. condition to .3D or 3D in lines 740, 744, 748, 752, 756, 760, 764, 768, 772, 776
* View_53_ShowCase.xml and change .3D. condition to .3D or 3D in lines 1813, 1817, 1821, 1825, 1829, 1833, 1837, 1841, 1845, 1849, 1853, 1857, 1861, 1864

The thing is that using "3D" string can make a 2D movie with filename containing "3D" string appear as 3D movie.
So I think using ".3D" string is better.

Can you make some test ?

Thanks.
For me string references in files is:
[3DSBS] = movies 3D 1080p or 3D 720p
[Bluray] = movies 1080p or 720p
[ DVD] = movies rip from dvd, full dvd "isos"
[SDtv] = movies REC from tv in 480p or 576p
[HDtv] = movies REC from tv in 1080p or 720p
This is me nomenclature and I think for standar nomenclature.

But I desired know where in your mod catch the string chain variable for show box with correct logo "3DBluray"or"Bluray"or"DVD"or"SDtv"or"HDtv".
Now png only have logos for "DVD" and "3D bluray" and "bluray"

Yesterday I edit png named "hdtvp.png" for include logo HDtv and me surprise this box new edit show when string is: [Bluray]
and if I edit "1080p.png" with new logo HDtv show when string is: [HDtv]

your effort to develop this mod is good, and I thank you, but I don't understand why logo bluray is in png named "720p.png and 1080p.png and hdtvp.png"
no intention to bother you, I think it's better change logos for implement all standar logos "bluray, bluray3d, DVD, SDtv, HDtv" and namig png in other way
also "sdtvp.png" not include logo SDtv, this box png not tested for show when string is [SDtv].

this is not a complaint, just want to know how to implement the logos and show correctly.
A question:
Is relevant the string "1080p or 720p or 576p or 480p" or "1080i or 720i or 576i or 480i"? I think not relevant for show box with logo, I think only relevant the string " bluray or bluray 3d or DVD or SDtv or HDtv"

Ok please help me and I test for implement all logos. I'm poor progammer but I understand xml and variables or scripts. Sorry for this long post.
Sorry for me bad english, I'm Spanish user english is not native speak for me.
Help me for understand script and string variable and happy day for all users and you, Mike great job your mod.
Because, for my mod, cases are based on video resolution Wink

So, if you want to have dedicated case for 3DSBS, SDTV, HDTV, ... you just have to edit View_53_ShowCase.xml; go to line 1813 and change tests to make what you want.

Code:
<variable name="ShowcaseRes-7Var">
        <!-- If filename contains .3D. then case used = 3dp.png -->
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem(-7).Filename,.3D.)">3d</value>
        <!-- If path contains hd then case used = hdtvp.png / Usefull for TV shows and seasons -->
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem(-7).Path,hd)">hdtv</value>
        <!-- If path contains sd then case used = sdtvp.png / Usefull for TV shows and seasons -->
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem(-7).Path,sd)">sdtv</value>
        <!-- Otherwise case is base on video resolution -->
        <value>$INFO[ListItem(-7).VideoResolution]</value>
    </variable>
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Mike,

In the first post it says that you can show up to 6 discs in a collection. Is this still the case? Need to know before I add Harry Potter to my collection

Thanks
(2014-11-21, 16:35)mikebzh44 Wrote: Because, for my mod, cases are based on video resolution Wink

So, if you want to have dedicated case for 3DSBS, SDTV, HDTV, ... you just have to edit View_53_ShowCase.xml; go to line 1813 and change tests to make what you want.

Code:
<variable name="ShowcaseRes-7Var">
        <!-- If filename contains .3D. then case used = 3dp.png -->
        <!-- If path contains hd then case used = hdtvp.png / Usefull for TV shows and seasons -->
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem(-7).Path,hd)">hdtv</value>
        <!-- If path contains sd then case used = sdtvp.png / Usefull for TV shows and seasons -->
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem(-7).Path,sd)">sdtv</value>
        <!-- Otherwise case is base on video resolution -->
        <value>$INFO[ListItem(-7).VideoResolution]</value>
    </variable>
(2014-11-21, 16:35)mikebzh44 Wrote: <!-- If filename contains .3D. then case used = 3dp.png -->

Ok Mike thanks for reply and help me and understand the code is implemented for resolution from movies.
I depure in test your mod for now only edit the png's I don't edit the code and want show 3dp.png when I access to the movie 3D
I only edit png's for depure no code edited.
PNG Edited:
ImageImageImageImage

as you can see there are three images edited with red text, to know which is displayed at all times.
PNG called 3dp.png obviously not edited , there is only one file with 3D logo.

Well when I accesed to movie 3D in XBMC show this:
I accesing to show covers from XBMC -- Videos/Files --- I like accesing with this metod.
the path from this movie is:
F:\Coleccion\Documentales\3D\Sea Rex 3D - Viaje al mundo prehistorico [3D sbs]\
the movie is named this:
Sea Rex 3D - Viaje al mundo prehistorico (2010) .3D. - .mkv
What I have to change in the path or file name for this box is displayed 3dp.png ? Why show 1080p.png ? in the name for movie not containing string 1080.
Movies for me is one movie in each folder, not many movies in one folder ---- if this fact is important

Is the first step for depure the code, without edit any code only edit png to know what png show. I can't see box named 3dp.png
I test for more 2 hours and I can't display this 3dp.png, remember I don't edit your code is original code.
as in this case, you named the MKV file? If I can show 3dp.png is the first step for depure code and modify code.

Thanks, thanks Mike you are very good guy for help all people answers and share your code.
I con't see any of your pictures / images / screenshot.
Please use imgur.com to share it.

BTW, with movie file named Sea Rex 3D - Viaje al mundo prehistorico (2010) .3D. - .mkv, 3D case should be displayed. I will have a look this morning.

I have edited my test database to use your path and filename.
Then I have edited skin to display Listitem.Filename instead of movie title.
As you can see, movie filename is the same :

Sea Rex 3D - Viaje al mundo prehistorico (2010) .3D. - .mkv

And 3D BR case is used :

This is looking great.... got the live back ground working for sets.... but could someone please tell me how to get it to open the caseHuh I scroll left and right but the case doesn't open when I land on one....
thanks

EDIT: I do have disc artwork in the movie folders... it's named disc.png --- is that correct?
Does your discart is registered in the xbmc database ? You have to run Artwork Downloader with "Use local files" enabled to insert discart into xbmc database. Have a file named disc.png is not enough Frodo and Gotham.

ah - thanks :-) Haven't done that step! Will give it a go :-) Cheers
Hello Mike,
it is right, that the CDArt only in the Movieset?

I have no CDArt with the single Movies
Sorry, it works.

It was a bug in a previous version of aeon nox 5
Is it possible to the cases in lowlist mode?
Yes, it's possible, you just have to edit XML files :p

Sorry, I d'ont have time to add cases in views I don't use.

on Helix with nox 5.5.6 I notice that the covers don't align in the cases properly on live dvd case backgound... any ideaHuh?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4