• 11(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
can anyone possibly tell me how to find the folder that i need to paste the info found in the first post into?

i'm using openelec and i can see the NUC running on my network and all the folders. i go into userdata but i can't find a skin folder anywhere to paste into the 1080 folder. thanks.
The addon folder is not shared by default under openelec. You install winscp to access all folders and copy files.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
can anyone help more with getting disc images to show and the case to open to show the disc inside? i just don't see what i could be doing wrong. i have installed everything that is in the original instructions. the blu ray and dvd cases appear everywhere. when i go into the art selections for each movie i can see that the disc artwork has been downloaded. i'm running the latest version of OpenElec.

any ideas what i should check or what i could be doing wrong? thanks.
Showing rolling disc and opening case are linked to Info panel.

In my case, I have set it to Delayed with 3 seconds.

If Info panel is set to Manual, just press UP arrow to display it and set off animations.

(2015-02-26, 08:33)mikebzh44 Wrote: Showing rolling disc and opening case are linked to Info panel.

In my case, I have set it to Delayed with 3 seconds.

If Info panel is set to Manual, just press UP arrow to display it and set off animations.

damn...still not getting it. no idea what i have set wrong. could you possibly post a screenshot of your settings or something?

i don't see any settings for animations. under my INFOPANEL settings i have 3 options: Icon, Off, Fanart
ok i finally got it. i had to set it to 3 seconds and also set in my info panel to fanart. not sure why it won't work if you have off set?
hi first of I your kodi sjin but could you tell how to get the diffrent views like the case view ad allso how do you get the movie ingo to show
@knives of ice : I have added a screenshot in first post to explain this part

@mystic84 : just press UP or LEFT (depend on the actual view) to display side menu and choose viewtype and options :

First post updated for downloading 5.5.9 version

Thanks Mike Smile
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-03-09, 15:29)mikebzh44 Wrote: First post updated for downloading 5.5.9 version

Thanks! I'm one of your followers Nod
Mike:

I thought you had a modded version of script.skin.info.service in your first post. Is the modded version no longer needed?

Thanks
i still had the old version so i'm good, but the MEDIA folder in the upload you just put up is completely blank. it is missing the boxes.
Mike:

If I compare your recent upload to prior versions, startup.xml is missing. Not sure if it is still needed.

I'm also having issues with movie sets, it's no longer displaying the proper box (bluray / dvd) for individual movies, all I get is the movie set box

Thanks
there is one problem the menu won't stay open to do changes in closes when you move the mouse away
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4