• 14(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
How would I go about adding logo, clearart, etc. to collections?
By using Movie Set Artwork Automator : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
thank you for your reply i found a genre pack on line and i went to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folder, i noticed that all the genre is allready on kodi/xbmc . but when i want to add a different movie for the genre all though i see a list of genre through kodi/xbmc i cannot see the genre i am looking for allthough it is in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folder, is there a way to show all genres in this folder thanks
thanks for the repley...will look into that
Love this mod but would like to get rid of live bd cases for movie sets if anyone could help me out with that.
You want Live BD Cases for movie sets ?

You need latest script.skin.info.service from Phil65 :

https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

Then download latest release for this mod for Aeon Nox 5.6 (because Phil65 has remove Detail.Movie.%d.VideoResolution) :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q4kvobxt8amuv...d.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the reply. I would like to get rid of the live bd cases for movie sets but keep the rest of the extended info.
Lol....one more question. Has anyone used cinema experience with this mod? I can't get it working.
(2015-04-30, 22:16)carlcarpenter24 Wrote: Lol....one more question. Has anyone used cinema experience with this mod? I can't get it working.

Cinema Experience would not have anything to do with this mod. Once you engage the script, the addon takes over.
@mike

I just updated my skin mods and wanted to mention to you that you should update includes.xml and variables.xml using copies taken from the main branch and add any code required to make this mod work. Those are the only two files in your mod that contain significant updates since Helix.
Thanks.

Dropbox ZIP updated. I have used stable 5.6.0 release from Kodi repository rather than latest 5.7.0 from GITHUB because this mod is based on stable releases Wink

Hi guys just wondering if ive missed something here....ive installed as instruction and can see the cases have changed but dont get any open case also no rolling cd? installed on aeon nox 5 thanks in advance.
DiscArt must be declared in Kodi database using Artwork Downloader addon. Did you do that ?

sorry for sounding stupid again but not sure exactly how to do that ive found artwork downloader do i need to enable some things in there?
(2015-05-05, 04:22)riggs1973 Wrote: sorry for sounding stupid again but not sure exactly how to do that ive found artwork downloader do i need to enable some things in there?

You need to configure artwork downloader to download discart
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4