• 15(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
yeah finally figured it out guys Smile cheers!! Smile
Hey Mike I've got an issue with the cases. I have installed the SILVO version of aeon nox and the Bluray or 3D cases won't show unless I play the video for few secs. I would like to have it show the Bluray case from the beginning without having to play the video, any idea why? By the way my files are on a NAS, if that could help.

Tu peux aider un compatriote s'il te plait? Smile
(2015-05-09, 10:11)ssamak Wrote: Hey Mike I've got an issue with the cases. I have installed the SILVO version of aeon nox and the Bluray or 3D cases won't show unless I play the video for few secs. I would like to have it show the Bluray case from the beginning without having to play the video, any idea why? By the way my files are on a NAS, if that could help.

Tu peux aider un compatriote s'il te plait? Smile

Check the name of the file... does it include the word bluray?
File name include "BluRay, 1080p, 3D". I found the issue when the movie is in my NAS, Kodi does not seem to read the informations of the video (no bluray case, no media flags until I play the video for few secs). But if the video is in my local drive and added to the library, it does show the bluray case and the media flags. Is the problem from my NAS or from Kodi not reading through NAS?
3D cases are displayed when .3D. (point 3 D point) is part of the name :

Code:
<value condition="SubString(ListItem(0).Filename,.3D.)">3d</value>

DVD or BR cases are displayed using VideoResolution (height, width) from Kodi database. So naming a movie Avatar.Bluray.1080p.mkv is useless for this mod.

When you play a movie, Kodi will analyse it and store informations about video and audio in it's database. But when you scrap a movie, the analyse is also performed so DVD/BR cases should be displayed whithout playing the movie few second, except if the movie is an ISO file. In this case, playing the movie is the only way for Kodi to analyse video stream and extract video informations.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Merci Mike, I actually figured it out. Your mod works perfectly without actually playing the video, Bluray case is shown with a resolution = or > at 720p and 3D cases when 3d in file name. The problem was, which is odd, that when I add videos from Samba SMB using the IP (smb://0.0.0.0/folder), Kodi does NOT read video infos, so no media flags and no bluray cases until video is played few secs. But if I add the Samba SMB source using the server name (smb://servername/folder), everything works fine without having to play the video for few secs, media flags and cases. Seems like Kodi does not really like IP addresses.
Strange because some says that it's better to use IP@ rather that hostname when declaring SMB source.

You should try with Confluence and submit this issue on GITHUB, TRAC or in this forum.

I agree, I would have thought that IP address would be better than hostname. Although I was not talking about local IP but WAN IP so the WAN IP was the one creating the issue of no flags and wrong cases but then I subscribed to noip.com so I can get a DDNS name and now everything works like it should with my DDNS hostname. The reason why I am trying with the WAN IP and not the local IP is because I would like to access my library remotely (from work for example). So far I can access SSH, SFTP, FTP and SMB remotely through WAN with any File manager software (Putty, Cyberduck, Filezilla) but with Kodi, it is impossible, connection times out every time with WAN IP or DDNS hostname. I did try with confluence as well and I get the same issue. Posted the issue in the forum but haven't gotten any reply in days....
New options to display only logo for current item in Logo view and to minimize floor :

ZIP file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q4kvobxt8amuv...d.zip?dl=0

I like the new logo mod
Bonjour MikeBZH44,
Bravo et merci pour le boulot que tu réalises, c'est vraiment très fort!

J'ai une question à te poser, j'espère que tu voudras bien y répondre.
Je me permets de te tutoyer (I'm french too).

J'essaie depuis quelques temps, de configurer un lanceur de jeux vidéo dans Kodi Helix 4.2, par le biais d'Advanced Launcher.
Après pas mal de recherches, je suis tombé sur "xbmcmania", un skin regroupant plusieurs vues (si je comprends bien), qui me permet d'afficher une vue Showcase dans Advanced Launcher.

Ayant des roms de différentes consoles, avec des boites de jeux de différents formats (horizontales et verticales), j'ai modifié le xml de la vue "ShowcaseMovies", pour que les vignettes des jeux s'adaptent aux proportions de mes images de boites de jeux (ce que j'ai réussi à faire en remplaçant "scale" par "keep", dans le code de l'image).
J'ai donc enfin réussi à obtenir la vue que je souhaitais pour mes jeux. (Ne sachant comment adapter les "glassoverlay" à mes images, j'ai du les virer).
Au passage, je remarquai, le nom "MIKEBZH44" écrit à plusieurs reprises dans le fichier xml.

Voici donc ma question :
Je voudrais maintenant, ajouter cette vue à "xbmcmania" (en fait, réintégrer la vue "Showcasemovies" non modifiée, et renommer ma vue personnalisée en "consoles").
Je sais que je devrais poser la question à xbmcmania directement (j'ai vu qu'ils avaient un site internet), mais je ne parle pas du tout espagnol.
Et en cherchant une réponse à mon problème, j'ai vu que MIKEBZH44, était un être humain, qu'il était français (Cocorico!), et qu'en plus, il répondait aux néophytes de mon espèce (ce qui est très généreux de ta part).
Je me permets donc de faire appel à tes talents de skinner.

Saurais-tu comment ajouter une vue personnalisée à xbmcmania ?

Merci d'avance.
Lilian

P.S.:
J'ai déjà modifié le fichier "includes.xml" en y ajoutant mon ID, et le nom de ma vue
Une nouvelle vue est bien apparu dans Kodi (dans le panneau de contrôle gauche), mais sans afficher de nom, et avec les caractéristiques de la vue "List" (qui doit être la vue par défaut, j'imagine).
J'ai également modifié "myprograms.xml", mais sans résultat.
Hi.

As this forum is in english, we have to speak english Wink

If you want to speak french, you could ask your question here : http://media-passion.fr/aeon-nox/aeon-no...peu)-plus/

Adding a new view (even if it's a modded view) is difficult.

I think it's easier to use the default view and to add conditions to display items the way you want when you are browsing programs.

(2015-03-10, 10:04)mikebzh44 Wrote: @ Edworld :
* modded script.skin.info.service is no longer needed as Phil65 add VideoResolution property so just get the latest release from GITHUB
* You have DVD/BR case when browsing movies but when you "enter" a movieset, movies have moviesetbox, right ? I don't have this issue on my side, even when I use Videos > Movies > Movieset

Mike: I think you need to modify the first post and add that script.skin.info. service is needed if you want cases in background - movie sets
You are right. I thought that script.skin.info.service was part of the dependancies for Aeon Nox 5.

Done. Thanks.

Thanks for this great mod, one question though, is there a setting to flatten all the TV shows and Films covers in showcase setting ?

Thanks
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4