tMM does not display movie images of unplugged external drive?
It appears that when the external drive is unplugged there are no images shown of the movies on that drive. Image cash seems to be enabled:
http://i.imgur.com/SNg7uvd.png
http://i.imgur.com/NorLn4D.png

What could I do to make tMM show the movie / series images of an external drive being unplugged?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
works here..

did you build up the image cache once? (there is an option which builds the image cache on import or you can plug in your usb drive and build it up via tools -> cache -> build image cache)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Quote:did you build up the image cache once?
Do not know how to do it. The settings are set like you can see on the screenshots.

Quote:there is an option which builds the image cache on import
I once have activated such an image cache like to see on the screenshots. Which option do you mean? Where is it? And what import?

Sorry for bad understanding.
to use the image cache, every image has to be cached one time. This can either happen at import with the following option activated

or use the menu "Tools -> Cache -> Rebuild image cache" (ATTENTION - all your images have to be accessible at this time; so you need to plug in your usb devices)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Thanks for the screenshot.

So after plugging in the external device I either have to click "Tools -> Cache -> Rebuild image cache" or I just could activate the options shown on your screenshot and then click "Scrape all unscraped movies"?

When I just want to get media info of all of the new items, series and movies, I have to do to clicks, one on menu "Movies", "Scrape all unscraped items" and one in the Series tab, menu "TV shows", "Scrape new items". Is that correct?
the setting should be set BEFORE you update your data sources (with this setting, the image cache for all new imported movies/tv shows will be build up).
If you want to (re)build the cache for existing entries, use "Tools - > Cache -> Rebuild image cache"

well, depends what you understand with the term "media info". In common media info, is the technical information about your media (e.g. codec, width, height, runtime, ...) whereas media meta data are the infos about your media (plot, title, cast, ...)
Media media info is gathered automatically when importing new media to tmm
For media meta data you have to choose one of the scraping options (as you wrote: "Scrape all unscraped items" / "Scrape new items")

hth
Manuel
Many thanks, Manuel,

OK, I understand.

To scrape a new series you have to additionally click "Update data sources" before clicking that: http://i.imgur.com/naRocO3.png?

Is there a way to update movies, series, scrape missing / new items in a single step, so just click one button or so?

Many thanks again.
yes, update datasource finds new elements on your hard drive and adds it to tmm
after that you have to scrape the new items

at the moment there is no single step for that.. it is already planned for a later release
That's great, I am looking forward to it, many thanks Manuel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tMM does not display movie images of unplugged external drive?0