Shuffle Episodes in Random Order
I do not think this feature exists, but it would be nice to shuffle a folder of shows.

It would be even nicer if this feature could extend and mix several folders of shows to play in a shuffle.

I.e, you can pick certain tv show folders (or other media types for the manner) and xbmc would search inside each series and add all of the files and than randomize the playlist.

The biggest problem is that in my main folder, I may have 10 different tv series, but only want to play episodes from 3 of the tv series.

I like this idea for a lot of shows that I have already seen but do not wish to watch a full season nor do I wish to try and "randomize" it myself as I would like it to continuously play.
You can already do all this by using smart playlists. Sounds like you're using file mode rather than library mode though since you're talking about folders, and smart playlists require library mode.
(2014-05-23, 21:10)sialivi Wrote: You can already do all this by using smart playlists. Sounds like you're using file mode rather than library mode though since you're talking about folders, and smart playlists require library mode.

You are probably right. But when I do the library mode, I will import one series and it will think it is 10 different movies let along the same show in my case.

Maybe add this feature in for the file list mode?
I'd take a look at the Lazy TV and Pseudo TV Live add-ons.

Otherwise, you can do this with a normal basic playlist (wiki) by just using queue on the whole folder, and then switching the playlist order to random.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shuffle Episodes in Random Order0