Win All Addons Fail to Update or Install
(2014-05-25, 23:16)Martijn Wrote: not needed as i don't really care about rep Wink

Too easy. Thanks again!
Do you know which server you ended up downloading it from?

Whats the first part of your ip address 123.123.12*.X?

(2014-05-25, 23:10)justsomeguy42 Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 23:03)Martijn Wrote: ok. clean out the packages folder again and restart XBMC.
see if update now do work (i disabled that server for now)

Martijn, YOU DID IT!!! Everything works fine now. I updated all the addons and I was able to download two addons that I was not able to prior to your fix. Thanks for your help! Let me know if you need the log or if there is anything else i can provide to help out. Thanks again!
Here is a fresh install of Gothom using os6.org

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=210751

This is the server side apache log

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=210754
Hi guys,

So I'm having the same issue here. Went ahead and uninstalled XBMC and reinstalled again, was able to download 2 addons earlier, when I try now it starts failing again. From what I read here might be due to a bad server? Anything I can do on my side to get around the issue?

Thanks!
Same mirror?

(2014-05-27, 00:57)thesoulhacker Wrote: Hi guys,

So I'm having the same issue here. Went ahead and uninstalled XBMC and reinstalled again, was able to download 2 addons earlier, when I try now it starts failing again. From what I read here might be due to a bad server? Anything I can do on my side to get around the issue?

Thanks!
I installed gotham and everything worked fine for me. I installed 10 more plugins on top of the default ones and everything went fine.

i've deleted the entire xbmc dir and resyncing..
(2014-05-25, 23:38)chaunbot Wrote: Do you know which server you ended up downloading it from?

Did you still need my information? Looks like everything is good to go.
if you could pm me part of your ip address. I want to figure out why you were getting md5 mismatches.

(2014-05-27, 20:17)justsomeguy42 Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 23:38)chaunbot Wrote: Do you know which server you ended up downloading it from?

Did you still need my information? Looks like everything is good to go.
@justsomeguy42
to be clear, chaunbot is the owner of the mirror we use in your area. So it would indeed be great to see why it went wrong to prevent it from happening again
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-05-28, 15:57)Martijn Wrote: @justsomeguy42
to be clear, chaunbot is the owner of the mirror we use in your area. So it would indeed be great to see why it went wrong to prevent it from happening again

Rgr, I sent the information to Chaunbot via PM. Thanks guys!
Hello,

I have a similar problem, can someone help?

See:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245483

Kind regards
i bought a jailbroke kodi that now needs updated and i dont have fie managar on it to do without pc any suggestions how to get
Help needed, i click on a addon it does not work giving me a script error and this is a problem for video add ons.
(2015-12-12, 16:05)Concestly Wrote: Help needed, i click on a addon it does not work giving me a script error and this is a problem for video add ons.

Which add-on?

Post a debug log (wiki) of the problem.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Addons Fail to Update or Install1