Release Sprout Pre-School Channel Addon
(2015-06-29, 06:21)vasallo Wrote: I'll try and replicate the problem again. Yes, it works fine on both Amazon Fire TV and Razer Forge. Both running KODI 15. But on this G-Box Q the only thing I can't get to work is the Sprout addon. There must be a way! Maybe it's the firmware on the G-Box?

I don't know anything about the G-Box. As far as I can tell the addon is working correctly and the fact that it works on other Android systems seems to support that. You might want to ask in the forum for that hardware.
(2015-06-29, 07:07)learningit Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 06:21)vasallo Wrote: I'll try and replicate the problem again. Yes, it works fine on both Amazon Fire TV and Razer Forge. Both running KODI 15. But on this G-Box Q the only thing I can't get to work is the Sprout addon. There must be a way! Maybe it's the firmware on the G-Box?

I don't know anything about the G-Box. As far as I can tell the addon is working correctly and the fact that it works on other Android systems seems to support that. You might want to ask in the forum for that hardware.

Will do, if I find a fix I'll post it on here for others to know.
This add-on has stopped working for me, as of about a week ago. Has the connection to the site's sources been broken? If so, do you have a timeline of when it might be back up and running? I've been very grateful to have this in my collection for the toddler to use!
V1.0.11 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sprout
Has fix for new website changes, some of the pages will be slow to load, be patient there's not too much I can do about that.
There also appears to be less full episode videos with this website change.

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an auto-update or update available message. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

Please let me know if this works for you so I can update the kodi.org repo.
Yes please add V1.0.11 to the kodi.org repo.
Works great outside USA with a VPN.
(2015-10-29, 19:31)forzaazzurri Wrote: Yes please add V1.0.11 to the kodi.org repo..

Done
amazing, i was just about to post that it wasn't working Smile thanks for the update!
Why does this addon only work in the USA ? Need to use a VPN outside the USA which can be a pain sometimes.

What are the limitations ?
Not sure how to answer your question because you answered it yourself. Apparently, it needs a VPN outside of the US as the website has some restrictions. The VPN is outside the scope of the addon and I neither encourage nor discourage their use.
Sorry for not getting back after my first message - the app is working now, thank you!

One other question: I have a cable subscription and therefore can watch additional content through the website. Is there any way to hook my access into the app so I can have all the content integrated into Kodi? If not, no big deal, PlayOn will handle it!
(2015-11-19, 19:21)wickemu Wrote: Sorry for not getting back after my first message - the app is working now, thank you!

One other question: I have a cable subscription and therefore can watch additional content through the website. Is there any way to hook my access into the app so I can have all the content integrated into Kodi? If not, no big deal, PlayOn will handle it!

No, for various reasons I chose only to display Full Episodes, the best of which is I had a number of parent's tell me their kid whines when only short clips play and they spend a ton of time re-starting the short clips for the kids.
(2015-11-19, 22:00)learningit Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 19:21)wickemu Wrote: Sorry for not getting back after my first message - the app is working now, thank you!

No, for various reasons I chose only to display Full Episodes, the best of which is I had a number of parent's tell me their kid whines when only short clips play and they spend a ton of time re-starting the short clips for the kids.

Sorry, I don't think I explained clearly enough. What i'm saying is that, unless I'm mistaken, the website seems to offer more full episodes than the add-on does when you've linked it to a cable provider. Is there any way for the full selection, with a cable provider linked, to be viewable in the add-on?
(2015-11-19, 23:29)wickemu Wrote: Sorry, I don't think I explained clearly enough. What i'm saying is that, unless I'm mistaken, the website seems to offer more full episodes than the add-on does when you've linked it to a cable provider. Is there any way for the full selection, with a cable provider linked, to be viewable in the add-on?

Can you give me an example where there are more episodes?
learningit, Tried sending you PM but I guess my account too new. Love the add-on, thanks for your work. Any plans to include the Live TV portion?
(2015-11-19, 22:00)learningit Wrote:

learningit, Tried sending you PM but I guess my account too new. Any plans to include the Live TV portion?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sprout Pre-School Channel Addon0