• 21(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Subtitles are still not working!!!
nikman, can u add an auto refresh list option to the app? where u can set it to auto refresh the m3u list every 5minutes or 10 minutes etc. thank u
from android version 1.2.13 when i press right arrow on remote control the full sliding epg not appear, in the previos versions it works
(2016-03-12, 17:04)frizio Wrote: from android version 1.2.13 when i press right arrow on remote control the full sliding epg not appear, in the previos versions it works
Will be fixed in next release.
(2015-11-29, 11:55)nikman Wrote: Can anyone make Arabic translation please?

Hey & Thank You for this Great app. Are you still looking for the Arabic Translation, I might help ? Let me know and PM all requests?
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.3.1
option for broswer m3u and xml files localyHuh
How we can get "show Favorites" & "Lock Channels"? Please. Your app is more than Great. Thanks nikman
(2016-03-31, 17:04)maherc Wrote: How we can get "show Favorites" & "Lock Channels"? Please. Your app is more than Great. Thanks nikman
How to add channels to Favorites and switch to/from Favorites you can see in this video tutorial: https://youtu.be/eoU3m-WoSpM

Setting Locked channes is the same way. You can set PIN-code in Settings in order to have code request when start playing locked channels.
Thanks but I still don't know how to display the favorites. Show favorites only. Where can I find it
(2016-04-01, 19:32)maherc Wrote: Thanks but I still don't know how to display the favorites. Show favorites only. Where can I find it
After adding some channels to favorites, select in context menu (the same menu as for adding to favorites) 'Show favorites' option.
Select 'Show all' to return from favorites.
(2016-04-01, 20:50)nikman Wrote:
(2016-04-01, 19:32)maherc Wrote: Thanks but I still don't know how to display the favorites. Show favorites only. Where can I find it
After adding some channels to favorites, select in context menu (the same menu as for adding to favorites) 'Show favorites' option.
Select 'Show all' to return from favorites.

I got it. Thanks.
Is this able to export the M3U file after it has been edited from within the application ?
(2016-04-07, 19:57)hyp0xia Wrote: Is this able to export the M3U file after it has been edited from within the application ?
Generating playlist and EPG for XBMC
Worked perfect. Thanks so much!

(2016-04-08, 10:36)nikman Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 19:57)hyp0xia Wrote: Is this able to export the M3U file after it has been edited from within the application ?
Generating playlist and EPG for XBMC
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9