• 22(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Sergrey, do you have any more of those guides? Couldnt find a list on your site..
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.3.2
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.3.3
Ho nikman,

Thanks for the great application.

Is there any way to get epg for channels automaticaly like what done on smart iptv application for samsung or lg where epg comes automaticaly.

Thanks
(2016-05-08, 05:08)maxim21 Wrote: Is there any way to get epg for channels automaticaly like what done on smart iptv application for samsung or lg where epg comes automaticaly.
You need to setup EPG source for your channels in Settings - FAQ
Watch the video tutorial.
Thanks Nik
Unfortunately, the Windows build produces a very high CPU load.
It's ~40-50% (Java), when the same stream consumes ~4-5% CPU in Kodi.
Any ideas?
vel2000,
Have you tried нardware acceleration?
(2016-05-17, 14:18)nikman Wrote: vel2000,
Have you tried нardware acceleration?

I've started PP with "start_force_hwa.cmd" and HW acceleration works now (Intel Baytrail Convertible).
It's a lot better, but CPU is still running at 20-30%, which is most probably(?) caused by Java itself?
Can anyone help have latest version, have but in url for the channels and epg , all channels show, but no Channels work running on window 10 om android it's working great any help would be great thanks.
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.3.4
Thanks for an awesome player, but is there a way to edit order in favorites ? Or is the only way to add channels in the order i want them ? It aint fun when a new channel pop up and i want that in my favorites and in the beginning Wink
(2016-07-11, 23:57)znoopy Wrote: Thanks for an awesome player, but is there a way to edit order in favorites ? Or is the only way to add channels in the order i want them ? It aint fun when a new channel pop up and i want that in my favorites and in the beginning Wink
The order of channels in favorites is the same as in playlist.
Channels sorting is a good feature. However, it is difficult to implement due to dynamic playlist nature.
You can use "Adaptive sorting" - mostly watched channels at the top of channels list.
Can you add the function to take logos from XML(if present)? i have an epg in xml format(respecting xmltv standard) containing URL of channel logos for almost any channell... it would be great to use that url for taking logos.

url in XML follows the xmltv standard:
example: <icon src="http://xxx.xxx.xxx/logo.png"/>
Usually, logos resolution from XMLTV file is very poor. This could be used for reference only.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9