• 29(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Hi mate,
I am really impressed by your Player.
I want to add up my IPTV Url as IPTV Provider in Perfect Player and locked the file to add others URL.How to do that?
Can you please let me know the exact location of that directory or file name where I need to put my details?
The changes need to make in Cfr or jadx?
Plz pm me if possible.
Need desperate need of your help plz
Cheers,
@nikman Still looking forward your response plz...
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.4.1
In new version, can u please make following improvements as well which are vital
a) minimize/reduce the size of spinning wheel when stream restarts. The big wheel spinning looks awkward when stream restarts...
b) Also reduce the time/latency when stream restarts. it must start immediately when it stops.
Thanks
Hi, hope you can help me. PerfectPlayer won´t play any of my channels in the lokal *.m3u. The problem seems to be, that my url is a rtsp format from my fritz wlan repeater cable tv. Is there a chance to convert the m3u so i can get my tv programs startet?

Thanx
mybaiioon
Could anyone, please, p.m. me some streams/samples with DVB subtitles for tests.
Thanks!
Big Grin 
Hello,
please help me with a problem that often happens.
Specifically, in addition to advertising that pops up from the local providers in the bottom of the screen, with the new version began to appear in commercials during the broadcast all over the screen. This is quite irritating and think how I'm your list have to switch to another program, even though I have the perfect player was extremely pleased. Do you have any advice?Confused
(2017-03-27, 10:07)hrsta Wrote: Hello,
please help me with a problem that often happens.
Specifically, in addition to advertising that pops up from the local providers in the bottom of the screen, with the new version began to appear in commercials during the broadcast all over the screen. This is quite irritating and think how I'm your list have to switch to another program, even though I have the perfect player was extremely pleased. Do you have any advice?Confused
You can unlock Full version to remove ads banner.
Also, the app does not show any full screen ads. Probably, it is broadcasted by your IPTV provider.
Hi nikman
Been trying out your Perfect player app on the windows platform recently. Really like how easy the user interface is to set-up a m3u list.
However, one thing I've noticed when configuring channels is if I tab to use a different program/folder on windows, you're app then seems to close and I cannot open it again without re-booting my pc.
Not sure if anybody else has ever seen this same issue happen. but it can be quite annoying, particularly when you forget that's what is going to happen if you momentarily change from one window to another and then try to revert back to the perfect player app.....
Is it just me getting this issue, or has anybody else seen this happen?
(2017-04-04, 14:57)Dumyat Wrote: Hi nikman
... if I tab to use a different program/folder on windows, you're app then seems to close and I cannot open it again without re-booting my pc...
Doesn't the app just minimized into tray?
(2017-04-04, 15:35)nikman Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 14:57)Dumyat Wrote: Hi nikman
... if I tab to use a different program/folder on windows, you're app then seems to close and I cannot open it again without re-booting my pc...
Doesn't the app just minimized into tray?
oops!......Yes, it does Tongue Should have checked there too I guess Smile
There seems to be a bug with the new version regarding VOLUME. I use the left and right keys on my firestick remote to control volume. On the latest version, when I change channels, the volume goes to full loudness until I press one of the left or right keys. Then it reduces the volume to what its supposed to be at. This happens every time I change the channel. it never did this before
(2017-04-08, 23:03)bigtonytones Wrote: There seems to be a bug with the new version regarding VOLUME. I use the left and right keys on my firestick remote to control volume. On the latest version, when I change channels, the volume goes to full loudness until I press one of the left or right keys. Then it reduces the volume to what its supposed to be at. This happens every time I change the channel. it never did this before
This will be fixed in the next release. Thanks.
(2017-02-21, 23:16)osibk Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 10:04)nikman Wrote: As for adding record feature in IPTV-Simple addon I can't do anything.
I can make IPTV streams recording inside Perfect Player but I personally do not need this feature. If someone would need this please let me know.

This feature would be very handy I would pay gladly for it. I record football games which I watch and cartoons for kids. Offcorse that I can then export recordings or to have possibility to record on network drive.

(2017-03-01, 15:47)nzer Wrote: I would love the record feature. Does live pause work?

As mentioned by the two post above, a recording and pause live tv / time-shifting feature, would make Perfect Player untouchable.Obviously integrating that into the windows and android tv app would be great. Already bought the Android app since the interface is the best out there.
Just Downloaded the windows app, very cool. But I have two monitors and when I enable fullscreen, and click on other screen, it disappears and wont stay up unless I stop clicking.

edit: If I enter play mode it stays up (but is not really fullscreen, bar is till at top), entering fullscreen mode it doesnt.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9