• 9(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Sorry the - was not there, it is just because i copypasted from an editor.
I removed the & symbol but it still does not work for me.
It load but no EPG content is shown
Fitzcarraldo,
What version do you use?

For the Android version your playlist should look like this:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="Rai_Storia",Rai Storia
mmsh://212.162.68.163/rai_storia

Whitespaces must be replaced with '_'.

P.S. I've sent you p.m.
I am now testing with the latest pc version. It was the same on android so I have decided to solve the epg issue on the pc first
Fitzcarraldo,
When I removed & your EPG loaded and shows programmes.
You will see EPG programmes after you connect EPG channel to playlist's channel.

ok now i understand,

what about Android? I must use tvg-name="Rai_Storia" to connect automatically?
(2015-03-27, 21:26)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: what about Android? I must use tvg-name="Rai_Storia" to connect automatically?
Yes.

<channel id="Rai Storia">
<display-name lang="it">Rai Storia</display-name>...

You must specify either tvg-name="Rai_Storia" or tvg-id="Rai Storia" tags in your playlist.
<channel id="rai uno">
<display-name lang="it">rai uno</display-name>
<url>http://www.laguidatv.it</url>
</channel>
#EXTINF:0, tvg-logo="Logo N/A" tvg-name="rai_uno" group-title="Group N/A",rai uno

Not working
alos tried tvg-id="rai uno"

and also the combination of both

Sorry my friend I give up on EPG on the android version. It seems to be totally random. Some channel EPG are loaded others are not without any apparent reason
Fitzcarraldo,
Can you send me your Playlist and EPG URL? I'll check it.
[email protected]
Hi, I want to thank Nikman, the program works fine, I had some issue because I was testing on Bluestack emulator and because of my mistakes.
I think is the best IPTV player and the only on i found that allows you to look at the complete EPG in transparency.

Perfect!
New version released Perfect Player 1.1.4

Added Greek and Portuguese localizations, some new features (such as asked controlled EPG auto update) and improvements.
hello Nikman,
some info about logo management I tried to put link in the m3u but did not work
#EXTINF:0, tvg-id="EPG N/A" tvg-logo="https://www.laguidatv.it/files/loghi-canali/skycinema1hd.png" tvg-name="Cinema 1 HD" group-title="Cinema",Cinema 1 HD

however I enjoy the logo assigning mode.
Questions:
1) If I change the list will I loose the associations? If so how to save them?
2) If i want to put them in a folder I have to name them as the tvg-name?

thanks!
Fitzcarraldo,
Sorry for the delay...

tvg-id tag do support only local files. So, you must put your logos files to some directory, specify this Logos directory in Settings and write tvg-logo="skycinema1hd.png" in your playlist.

1) Custom logos assignments won't be lost after playlist changing. It is stored in app's internal storage. It will be lost only if you completely remove the app.
2) I do not get a question. But I guess yes. Smile

What I plan to add in the next update is: Upload logos assignments to Niklabs button in Setting. Eventually, this will help me to improve default logos matching.
does perfect player supports rtmp url?

Thank you!
(2015-04-06, 21:51)raydenxxx Wrote: does perfect player supports rtmp url?
I guess, current PC version supports only simple (not parametrized) RTMP streams.

Hope I can make complex RTMP streams playback for Android as soon as I'll get off-time. You can send me some working RTMP streams for testings.
This one could be a good sample: rtmpe://24.200.251.10 playpath=M0_T5QVbOZpSr2nw1VmzTBYVA.sdp pageUrl= swfUrl=http://illicoweb.videotron.com/swf/vplayer_v1-5_217_prd.swf swfVfy=1 live=1
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9