• 13(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
(2015-06-25, 17:20)bpalob Wrote: Can someone give me a hint on what I am doing wrong?
You can use Perfect Player to generate playlist (M3U) and EPG (XMLTV) for Kodi. You can find description here: http://niklabs.com/generating-playlist-a...-for-xbmc/
Also, read instructions in the first message of this thread.
Thank you for the fast reply. WIll give it a try....
I tried to install the latest version on Vizio Co-Star running Google TV 3.2 but I get "Parse Error"

Maybe compatibility issue.

Thanks
(2015-06-30, 06:33)dmxclass Wrote: I tried to install the latest version on Vizio Co-Star running Google TV 3.2 but I get "Parse Error"
The app's minimal OS requirement is Android 4.x.
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.0.9
Can I stream movies from sites with the player
(2015-07-03, 09:58)samy2006 Wrote: Can I stream movies from sites with the player
If you mean watching videos from sites, you can use specific Plugins for this. Plugin interface and plugins are opensource, so anyone can make plugins for wish site.
I would happen to have a weird question; and I believe, it only started to happen suddenly.

Perfect Player has become my "to-go" tool for all IPTV channel list management. It is really facilitating a lot, I love it.

2 Issues I am facing:

- When creating groups, it creates them perfectly on Kodi. Nevertheless, when I delete the groups, they remain in Kodi. I have to manually remove them in Kodi's group manager. Is this normal/intentional behaviour?

- Is there a way to consolidate the channel list and the EPG list in a "really" automatic manner? It takes a hell of time to search through the list to get the channels lined up for EPG. Would be cool, even as a external tool or so, to be able to try to seriously auto match channel names... this is really a hassle. Also, I get sometimes playlists with integrated Logo and EPG tags. I believe they are being overwritten with whatever I get in perfect player :-)

Any comments are appreciated.

Kind regards,

Bruno
How can you create your own pluginsHuh
Nice.
(2015-07-05, 19:10)samy2006 Wrote: How can you create your own pluginsHuh
Do you want me to make new plugins or you want to make it yourself?
myself
(2015-07-07, 14:41)samy2006 Wrote: myself
You can find example plugin sources here. If you familiar with java programming I will help you!
Hi,
i'm using your cool app on my android box.
I set my list, my epg and i have to modify my list to use logos, i come from iptvsimple client that works fine for
my windows installation but not at 100% on android.
i have a couple of questions:
Shoud be possible use remote list or epg? Usually i use them from my nas so i ask if something like
ftp:// or smb:// or else may work.
same thing for files playback, i see tha i can play local files, i really appreciate to play files from my nas using samba or better dlna.
thanks a lot for your work
Peppe
made some test:
with
Code:
\\my-nas-ip\folder\list.m3u
the list is ignored

with
Code:
ftp://my-nas-ip/folder/list.m3u
or
Code:
ftp://use:password@my-nas-ip/folder/list.m3u
program crash trying to read the source, i have to delete data and cache of the app.

could someone suggests something else? both for list than the epg.
thanks
Peppe
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9