• 16(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
(2015-09-29, 10:44)nikman Wrote: josuearisty,
Did you try using playlists with this URL format: http://iptv.com/ch.m3u8|User-Agent=Lavf/56.15.102 ?

This is not exactly a valid URL, this is just the format.

Im going to send you a Private Message with a m3u playlist with 2 channels using both useragent, so you can try.

Can I do it?
Sure. You can send a p.m.
Lightbulb 
Now that I see an android version, is there any plan to create a version for Linux? Huh
(2015-09-29, 13:25)nikman Wrote: Sure. You can send a p.m.

I sent an email, I was not able to send a private message here.

I hope this works for you.
New to PerfectPlayer but it's coming along....

Question - I see some old entries in the channels column that I don't want restored. I only want it to read the channels that I have in my m3u file. How to I purge the old/prior/cached channels from the Perfect Player list and force it to simple ready my current m3u file?

I have tried to "reload" files, and have even deleted the m3u file, but it seems to always 'restore' from somewhere! I can even see the meta data ( when I hover over it) is pointing to an M3U file that no longer exists)
(2015-09-29, 18:03)mediaman09 Wrote: How to I purge the old/prior/cached channels from the Perfect Player list and force it to simple ready my current m3u file?
You can select lost channels and Remove selected channels in popup menu.
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.2.0
Dear Nik ,

I Recently downloaded the recent windows version of Perfect player , loaded the m3u file , but no channel is playing .
Same M3u file is playing for VLC player in Windows
(2015-10-14, 20:12)cheat3 Wrote: I Recently downloaded the recent windows version of Perfect player , loaded the m3u file , but no channel is playing .
Same M3u file is playing for VLC player in Windows
What kind of streams you are using?
(2015-10-06, 13:40)nikman Wrote: New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.2.0

HW mode, does not recognize the sub.

(2015-10-18, 12:51)6hzzz Wrote: HW mode, does not recognize the sub.
Yes. Latest version with non-native player option do not support audio track and subs selection for a while.
I mate, after last android update I'm having problem with epg.
Lots of my channels ignore epg
Same list loaded into kodi on same device show them correctly.
Could you suggest me something I can do.
Thank.
Peppe
(2015-10-24, 19:16)peppe_sr Wrote: I mate, after last android update I'm having problem with epg.
Lots of my channels ignore epg
Same list loaded into kodi on same device show them correctly.
Could you suggest me something I can do.
Thank.
Peppe
Can't help you without EPG link.
It is a local epg, I can pm you my files of you want
List and TV guide.xml files.
Peppe
Yes. This will help.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9