• 20(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
I would ask, whether in this program act subtitles? Without them, the program is not useful for me.
(2016-02-04, 16:20)peppe_sr Wrote: hi,
i found and changed the epg download settings to "download once a day" but i'm not able to force download epg data. when you talk about "update" icon you refer to this...
Peppe
After update you can see notification message with "EPG downloaded" or "EPG loaded" text, depending on whether EPG was downloaded or just loaded from the local cache.
You can move cursor to this "Update" icon and press "Down" key to force EPG downloading.
When you set "Download once a day" option for EPG source, this EPG will not be downloaded more then once a day.
(2016-02-05, 21:37)igor2053 Wrote: I would ask, whether in this program act subtitles? Without them, the program is not useful for me.
Currently, subtitles only supported with Native decoder and only on devices that do support this option (most devices don't support changing subs on-the-fly).
Subtitles support with Hardware/Software decoders will be added later.
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.2.13
Hi, i made one epg file with path for channel logos. The perfect player Support this?
(2016-02-17, 00:41)[zozi] Wrote: Hi, i made one epg file with path for channel logos. The perfect player Support this?
No. Usually, logos resolusion in EPG have very poor resolution. Mostly, used for reference.
I undestarnd, normaly the epg graber go to site provider and made the link based logos site provider, i made a little change on my code and i will pull my logos with quality... I cant get my xmltv works on simple IPTV (Kodi) and with hope i tested in Perfect Player without sucess.

In perfect player dosent havê the option to get logos on web host por only works with local folder?
(2016-02-17, 10:11)[zozi] Wrote: In perfect player dosent havê the option to get logos on web host por only works with local folder?
You can specify logos URLs in playlist by means of tvg-logo tag:
tvg-logo="http://logossite.com/logo1.png"

Alternatively, you can specify local folder where downloaded logos stored or will be downloaded to. Otherwise, logos will be download to the app's internal storage.
Hi, thanks for the tool, works really good on my android tv (Amlogic s812). Just a question, wich is the difference between hardware and native decoder? Is there any difference on image quality during streamings using one or other one? Thanks
(2016-02-19, 20:36)Loki_ Wrote: Hi, thanks for the tool, works really good on my android tv (Amlogic s812). Just a question, wich is the difference between hardware and native decoder? Is there any difference on image quality during streamings using one or other one? Thanks
Native decoder implementation mostly depends on a device.
Hardware decoder is bundled software implementaion with Hardware decoding on supported devices.
Select that works better in your case.
(2016-02-19, 20:43)nikman Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 20:36)Loki_ Wrote: Hi, thanks for the tool, works really good on my android tv (Amlogic s812). Just a question, wich is the difference between hardware and native decoder? Is there any difference on image quality during streamings using one or other one? Thanks
Native decoder implementation mostly depends on a device.
Hardware decoder is bundled software implementaion with Hardware decoding on supported devices.
Select that works better in your case.

Ok, thanks!
Really want to support P2P Links. . .
super cool built bro.. i am loving it
Nikman is there a way for increase volume on streamings more than 100%? And in the future releases will you manage to make subs work with HW acceleration? Thanks.
(2016-03-06, 00:20)Loki_ Wrote: Nikman is there a way for increase volume on streamings more than 100%? And in the future releases will you manage to make subs work with HW acceleration? Thanks.
Try to set 'Change system volume' checkbox in Settings - this can be useful if system volume is less then max.
Also, you can use new 'HW+' Decoder with subtitles support.

New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.3.0
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9