• 24(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Ok got this working on my Shield and showing EPG. How come I can't go forward on the EPG? All I can see is what is playing now, and what's next. I can see text at the end on some channels but nothing.
(2016-08-02, 12:39)desibuoy Wrote: Ok got this working on my Shield and showing EPG. How come I can't go forward on the EPG? All I can see is what is playing now, and what's next. I can see text at the end on some channels but nothing.
You can use long press of Left/Right keys to move to previous/next epg programme. On upcoming programmes you can setup notification.
Long press of Ok (Enter) key can be used as Menu key.
Hi Nikman . My iptv link plays fine on my mobile network but not on my home network or android set top box at home . Maybe i need user-agent or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A
(2016-08-06, 11:13)antonvushaj Wrote: Hi Nikman . My iptv link plays fine on my mobile network but not on my home network or android set top box at home . Maybe i need user-agent or something

Your device must have network access to streaming servers. If it is streaming through internet, then device must have internet access.
If you have playback issues, try to select different decoder: Settings->Playback->Decoder.
I try all decoders but nothing works inside my house . If i turn wifi off it works fine on my phone
Do u want me to pm u the iptv link

(2016-08-06, 11:23)antonvushaj Wrote: Do u want me to pm u the iptv link
Sure. You can.
(2016-08-06, 11:26)nikman Wrote:
Sure. You can.
#EXTINF:-1,test
http://163.172.42.109:8000/live/iosandro...tv.al/iptv

(2016-08-06, 11:30)antonvushaj Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 11:26)nikman Wrote:
Sure. You can.
#EXTINF:-1,test
http://.../158.ts|User-Agent=www.ontv.al/iptv
This URL already contains User-Agent value and works fine with all decoders on my devices.
Check your network connection, firewalls, etc...
I dont have any firewall or settings for it . Can the iptv link source block my ip address so i cant stream their link

(2016-08-06, 11:47)antonvushaj Wrote: Can the iptv link source block my ip address so i cant stream their link
It's possible.
(2016-07-26, 12:41)nikman Wrote: [quote='J0rd4n500' pid='2381166' dateline='1469529046']
When I used this with smart iptv it worked fine and i got the tv guide with it, how would I get the tv guide working in perfect player?
You sould find EPG source for your channels and set it in Settings->General->EPG. You can ask your IPTV provider to give you EPG URL or find it on internet.
Try this as EPG URL: http://ip.address/xmltv.php?username=uuu&password=ppp
Watch this video tutorial.

yer I tried this url you suggested with no luck Sad. I also contacted the provider they said there service is for a kodi app and they dont support it outside of the app. Not sure if we are allowed to name providers etc here so I will leave it at that. If you have any more suggestions to try I'm more than happy to try them.

Again I love the app literally the provider I use the kodi app buffers to hell kicks me out every few mins, but when i use there url with perfect player smooth great streaming Rofl
Hi,
new to Perfect player, great app and definitively buying the full version.
It would be nice if it had epg (rytec) included.
Iptv extreme a far less inferior app has this function and very useful.

However my question regards audio. If I set up native, some channels don't have audio.
No problem because I can change individually.
I'm not changing from native because whatever option I choose, the change of channels become slower
not by much but almost twice the time as with native selection.
When I use the app to play files, I have the same problem but here I can't select an audio choice just for files,
it will change it also for iptv as well.
That means that when I go back to watch iptv, I have an audio selection that is not native anymore and therefore
the changing of channels is slower.
Would it be possible to have two audio setup, one for iptv and one for files?

Thanks in advance and great work!
(2016-08-11, 11:05)abc1966 Wrote: It would be nice if it had epg (rytec) included.
I don't know if we need any license to bundle it into app.

(2016-08-11, 11:05)abc1966 Wrote: If I set up native, some channels don't have audio.
It's because your device doesn't support some audio codecs natively (usually, ac3/dts).
Hi, thanks for your answer.

One last point, being lists often with hundreds of channels, any chance in a future release to have the number on the channel
appearing also next to the logo on the banner with the epg?
When zapping, you know the channel you are watching but you don't know the nr. of the channels unless you go to the guide.

That would be useful when zapping if you want to go back to a channel without having to go into the menu and look for a channel
you saw earlier but you don't know the nr.

Anyway thanks again for your app that I've now bought the full versionof , really the best/most complete app around to watch
iptv as a normal tv
Hello,

Good APP but lack of DVB subtitles. I use it for IPTV and stream from my provider has DVB subtitles that needed to be enabled. Can we expect DVB support in Perfect Player ?

Best regards from Slovenia
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9