• 25(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Hello,

I'm eager to try this add-on (app) with Kodi. Currently I'm using a IPTV Simple Client with a playlist hosted on another site (not local).

My question is can Perfect Player be used the same way as IPTV Simple Client? Or will I have to manually load all m3u and rtmp links?

How does it intergrade to Kodi, once installed does it show up in the PVR add-ons section?

Thanks for any help Smile
(2016-09-01, 23:03)eros28 Wrote: My question is can Perfect Player be used the same way as IPTV Simple Client? Or will I have to manually load all m3u and rtmp links?
How does it intergrade to Kodi, once installed does it show up in the PVR add-ons section?
Thanks for any help Smile
On PC you can use it as separate app to manage and generate playlist and EPG for IPTV Simple Client or use it as player app itself.
For Android watch this video tutorial.
Thanks Nikman,

I did try both last night. The Android app worked well and setup was a breeze. On Windows it did not play for me no matter what I did. I have an older laptop but I believe it should work. If the

I'm at work but I'll reply later with the error message it game me. If the playlist works on IPTV Simple Client it should work in Perfect Player, right?

I would prefer the windows option so then I can intergrade it with Kodi.
hi! i must say all the best about this application, i use it on android box and it's the best app for watching iptv using remote controler. but i do have one problem and it concerns the epg. Some channels have correct epg and some are like 2 hours in delay. Is there a way to fix this?

I'd like to note that i don't think it is the problem with the epg source because i've tried it also on iptv player by sofronov and the timings are correct there on all channels. Any help to fix this would be appreciated?
(2016-09-03, 11:49)dajo1986 Wrote: hi! i must say all the best about this application, i use it on android box and it's the best app for watching iptv using remote controler. but i do have one problem and it concerns the epg. Some channels have correct epg and some are like 2 hours in delay. Is there a way to fix this?

I'd like to note that i don't think it is the problem with the epg source because i've tried it also on iptv player by sofronov and the timings are correct there on all channels. Any help to fix this would be appreciated?
In "EPG assign mode" there is an option to set EPG shift for individual channels in channels list context menu.
thanks for the response. yeah, i figured it out yesterday, this epg assign mode option is genious. Just a little tip for the next release, as someone has already mentioned, if you can add option to delay or forward epg not only by hours but also minutes because some timings can by 20-40 minutes off.
(2016-09-05, 12:23)dajo1986 Wrote: thanks for the response. yeah, i figured it out yesterday, this epg assign mode option is genious. Just a little tip for the next release, as someone has already mentioned, if you can add option to delay or forward epg not only by hours but also minutes because some timings can by 20-40 minutes off.
I don't think it is EPG precision issue, it's rather broadcast precision - some programmes may start sooner, some later.
Is it possible to add Subtitles in the m3u file?

e.g #EXTINF:-1,Abenobashi ED - Anata No Kokoro Ni (In Your Heart)
Nikman congratulations for this app, what is difference for the pro version?
(2016-09-18, 23:15)PASTRAL Wrote: Nikman congratulations for this app, what is difference for the pro version?
Currently, Full version options:
- No Ads
- "Play last channel at startup" option available
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.3.5
Does this app support teletext subtitles like Vlc does? Right now my channels get subtitles in vlc but unfortunately Kodi doesn't support them.

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk
(2016-10-10, 22:07)Sajk Wrote: Does this app support teletext subtitles...
Try Native and HW+ decoders (Settings->Playback->Decoder).
Okay so Teletext subtitles works but not DVB subtitles.

It's like the opposite to KodiSmile

Is support for the DVB subtitles in the works or ?
(2016-10-11, 13:10)Sajk Wrote: Is support for the DVB subtitles in the works or ?
Probably, on some devices with Native decoder with DVB subs support.
DVB subs support for other decoders in development (with low priority).
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9