• 28(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.4.0
(2015-11-11, 15:35)westenlive Wrote: Your work is wonderful.

This app for Android is very fast and stable.

I write my opinions.

1) every time the epg not work, I test the link and is good, probably problem of app.

2) if check (native player) I don't listen the audio in the film, If unchecked the (native player) the film go slow with same freeze image

3) I think need the option of( time cache buffering) before see the channel selected, this option is very important for the bad connection ads, I find this option on vlc.

Thank you very much

----------------

Hi there when do you think you will have Option #3 ready since if you play VOD with m3u8 (HLS) packets it starts buffering after a while as there is no cache/buffering support like in VLC or Emulator for MAG254. I am willing to even pay for this option.

Thanks
Nick
Are you working on a update to include support for subtitles?
How do you set the EPG shift? My Guide is 1 hour off.

Thanks >!

Nevermind...Duh, Right - Click. Smile
(2017-02-19, 14:35)EODCrafter Wrote: How do you set the EPG shift? My Guide is 1 hour off.
- Check system time zone settings
- EPG shift can be selected for each EPG source in Settings->General->EPG->Shift
- In “EPG assign mode” you can assign additinoal EPG shift for individual channels in channels list context menu
(2017-02-19, 14:51)nikman Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 14:35)EODCrafter Wrote: How do you set the EPG shift? My Guide is 1 hour off.
- Check system time zone settings
- EPG shift can be selected for each EPG source in Settings->General->EPG->Shift
- In “EPG assign mode” you can assign additinoal EPG shift for individual channels in channels list context menu

Thanks for the reply! I was experimenting with this in Windows and the platform is completely different. I bought the Android version and everything works very nice! Just curious, is there a page somewhere that has a hotkey list?, Also, why is the video so laggy in Windows but works so well on a Android Box?
Херня программа! Все тормозит, долго грузит!

Лучшая пока что IP-TV Player!!!!
(2017-02-21, 11:50)EODCrafter Wrote: is there a page somewhere that has a hotkey list?
Keyboard shortcuts
(2017-02-21, 11:50)EODCrafter Wrote: why is the video so laggy in Windows but works so well on a Android Box?
Hardware acceleration
Thank you very much for this super app

Can disable or give you the option to disable buffering for iptv strings
Example I look at a match and when I have a break … back.. I have the following of the match, not the direct LIVE, with other application no problem
The buffering option is good for VOD.. not for live
thank you
(2014-09-26, 10:04)nikman Wrote: As for adding record feature in IPTV-Simple addon I can't do anything.
I can make IPTV streams recording inside Perfect Player but I personally do not need this feature. If someone would need this please let me know.

This feature would be very handy I would pay gladly for it. I record football games which I watch and cartoons for kids. Offcorse that I can then export recordings or to have possibility to record on network drive.
I would love the record feature. Does live pause work? That's the main thing I would like. Plus my IPTV is implementing a 5 day catchup service, will this work on Perfect Player?
(2017-03-01, 15:47)nzer Wrote: ... my IPTV is implementing a 5 day catchup service, will this work on Perfect Player?
Ask your IPTV provider. You just need to enter playlist URL in settings.
(2017-03-02, 09:28)nikman Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 15:47)nzer Wrote: ... my IPTV is implementing a 5 day catchup service, will this work on Perfect Player?
Ask your IPTV provider. You just need to enter playlist URL in settings.

IPTV provider said that it will not work on PP, only on the STB emulators, Kodi app and IOS app (GSE)
I have a playlist in the settings for using my IPTV on PP and works great, just sucks the 5 day catchup wont work on it, as it is easily the best way to watch my IPTV on my MiBox
(2017-03-03, 13:54)nzer Wrote: ... 5 day catchup wont work on it ...
Is it channels archive or what?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9