Missing Recording Resume Play Icon
Hi All,

I have no play icons for resume points in - Live TV, Recordings on all my systems using Argus as the backend.

Affects Win7, Android and OpenElec (Generic and Rpi).

I recall but cannot confirm having the play icons when a resume point was set on XBMC at some point in time (possibly Frodo) but with Confluence and V13, V13 Betas and V13.1 RC there are none. I have the ticks for watched recordings but no play icons for recordings that I can resume, as I do for Movies and TV Shows.

The play icons are present when a resume point is set for Movies and TV Shows only.

I am not sure if this is even supported, or related to the Argus plugin or affects all XBMC Live TV recordings.

Feed back would be appreciated to help know if this is supported, local to my setups, Argus or XBMC wide?

Many Thanks
CV8R
What do you mean "play icons"?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The little arrow (like the play button on a remote) instead of a tick that means that you are halfway through watching a flick.
Maybe this is what is being referred to in the firs bullet point here:

http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-1-gotham-rc1/
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@nickr unfortunately not. That does indeed fix the resume points in Live TV (at keast with Argus) but the Play triangle icon is not there for items that can now be resumed. The issue is I need to guess which items can be resumed.

The Argus forum and thread for fixing that issue is what sent me here to XBMC.

CV8R
Hello. Is there a fix for this problem available yet? My wife is complaining about this louder every day since I made the update Wink
Can you open a bug on trac.xbmc.org so it won't be forgotten? I've looked into this part of the code a bit while looking for another bug so I might have the time to take a look at this at the same time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Recording Resume Play Icon0