Linux Queue function not working (Xbmcbuntu Gotham 13.0)
Hi

I'm pretty sure that this is a very noobish request. I could not find anything by searching here og with google.

My problem is, when i try to use the queue function in the context menu. Instead of queueing the item, it just moves down one time. Seems pretty wired?

What am i doing wrong?

With best regards
Nicolai
It is queuing the item. See basic playlists (wiki). XBMC isn't very good at giving feedback about the playlist and when playlist-related actions happen.
Okay, I've tested xbmc on my windows pc now, and the problem is still the same. The cursor just move down one time, as if I press the down button, if I try to queue an item by the context menu, or by pressing 'q'. So it is not based on the operation system. Could it be a bug?

I use a Danish keyboard layout both on my windows computer, and my xbmcbuntu htpc.

(2014-05-29, 07:34)Ned Scott Wrote: It is queuing the item. See basic playlists (wiki). XBMC isn't very good at giving feedback about the playlist and when playlist-related actions happen.

Sorry, didn't see your post before I wrote the other reply. I'll have a look :-) thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Queue function not working (Xbmcbuntu Gotham 13.0)0