• 24(current)
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service
To explain the "ticker" for you. There's no button for it in settings or elsewhere. You need to map a spare key/remote button.

If you bind the command:
Code:
RunScript(service.bbclivefootballscores, mode=toggleticker)
then you get a scrolling text display at the bottom of your screen showing the latest scores. You can then turn off notifications and just have a constant summary of the competition.

I suspect not many people will use it, but it's there if they want it.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Had a play with it this morning but location doesn't mesh well with how my skin is so it's not for me personally but can see it being very popular for those who get around to hooking it up. But everything seems to be working fine within the addon after testing it last night. Great work!
(2016-08-22, 12:41)DickoTheGeordie Wrote: Had a play with it this morning but location doesn't mesh well with how my skin is so it's not for me personally but can see it being very popular for those who get around to hooking it up. But everything seems to be working fine within the addon after testing it last night. Great work!
Yes - that's the problem with it. It could really clash with skins.
Quick update - I'm working on the advanced notifications (showing player image) and, fingers crossed, it looks like I can get this to work.

Just want to canvas opinion on something: The easiest way to do this is to create a custom notification and show this. However, doing it this way means that the notification will capture all key presses while the notification is being displayed. This isn't an issue if you're just watching video but could be annoying if you're navigating menus.

The alternative is to create a custom window which you'd need to place in your skin file (if I automate that process, the addon will never get into the official repository but I don't think that matters too much). However, doing it this way means the notification doesn't trap keypresses so you're free to use Kodi as normal.

I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on this.

To be honest, it's pretty quick to build in both options. The hardest bit is building the notification - displaying it is just the final step.
Assuming its pretty quick, then capturing the key-presses might be ok
Yes. But if you're watching numerous leagues you could, conceivably have many notifications queued at the same time.

There's also the question as to whether you do advanced notifications for kick-off, half-time etc. which would increase the chance of having lots of notifications at the same time.
Hi El paraguayo,can you look at here please?
https://logs.tvaddons.ag/puyhhqb3r
Thanks
Are you running on Android? I think that's a python 2.6 error.

If that's the case, it should work on Krypton.
However, i should probably fix for backwards compatibility...
(2016-09-03, 14:18)el_Paraguayo Wrote: Are you running on Android? I think that's a python 2.6 error.

If that's the case, it should work on Krypton.

Yes,i'm running on android with jarvis.
Hola Patria o Muerte.

This should be fixed now: https://github.com/elParaguayo/service.b...tag/v0.4.0
El P you never cease to amaze bud. I was just about to post the above error (Usually use Windows but now get relegated to the shed/bar for footie so stuck it on Android this morning but noticed the aforementioned error.) Top work as always mate, appreciated! Got a paypal acc so I can chuck a few beer tokens your way? Or a charity/Kodi you'd like a donation made out to? It's the least I can do.
(2016-09-04, 09:07)el_Paraguayo Wrote: Hola Patria o Muerte.

This should be fixed now: https://github.com/elParaguayo/service.b...tag/v0.4.0

Many thanks muchacho!It seems it works well.
Proof of concept:

Needs a fair bit of work but it looks like it might be possible to get something decent working!
(2016-09-04, 10:00)DickoTheGeordie Wrote: El P you never cease to amaze bud. I was just about to post the above error (Usually use Windows but now get relegated to the shed/bar for footie so stuck it on Android this morning but noticed the aforementioned error.) Top work as always mate, appreciated! Got a paypal acc so I can chuck a few beer tokens your way? Or a charity/Kodi you'd like a donation made out to? It's the least I can do.
Weird. I definitely replied to this yesterday...

Thanks for the offer of beer tokens. I really don't need them though. Day job pays nicely and, to be honest, I like to code for the fun of it.

The best thing you can do for me is reporting bugs like you have been.

I may ask you to test out the new notifications once I've got them working better!
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service3