• 5(current)
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service
The database part of my post was directed to zag and his sports database project Wink
Maybe, but I wanted to do it anyway.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
(2014-12-17, 13:53)el_Paraguayo Wrote: Well I don't have an Android box so there's nothing for me to test on which makes this rather difficult. I could, in theory, try it on my phone but I think debugging on that would be quite a painful process so I'm not going to do it.

What errors are you getting in your log file?

Hi,it doesn't let me choose competitions in settings.
(2014-12-21, 11:26)patria o muerte Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 13:53)el_Paraguayo Wrote: Well I don't have an Android box so there's nothing for me to test on which makes this rather difficult. I could, in theory, try it on my phone but I think debugging on that would be quite a painful process so I'm not going to do it.

OK - but I really need to see a logfile to see what's going on. Can you also confirm the name of the folder in your addons folder.
Code:
[quote='el_Paraguayo' pid='1866857' dateline='1419154805']
[quote='patria o muerte' pid='1866847' dateline='1419153997']
[quote='el_Paraguayo' pid='1863925' dateline='1418817209']
Well I don't have an Android box so there's nothing for me to test on which makes this rather difficult. I could, in theory, try it on my phone but I think debugging on that would be quite a painful process so I'm not going to do it.

[/quote]

[/quote]
OK - but I really need to see a logfile to see what's going on. Can you also confirm the name of the folder in your addons folder.
[/quote]
Hi,i forgot to remove "-master" word from the original folder.....i will test later in the afternoon and i will report you.
thanks.
I also need to fix the addon.xml file so that the right modules are installed if they aren't already m
I can confirm your script works perfectly on my android box.
Thank you for your work!
That's good to hear. Thanks for confirming.
I'm working on adding some extra functionality.

Here's a screenshot showing how additional match information can be displayed.
This is driving my crazy lol, always get a script error from this, the error in the log says that it can't find beautiful soup module, but i have it installed?

02:08:20 T:139926464694016 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named BeautifulSoup
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/declan/.kodi/addons/service.bbclivefootballscores/default.py", line 37, in <module>
from footballscores import League
File "/home/declan/.kodi/addons/service.bbclivefootballscores/footballscores.py", line 18, in <module>
from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
-->End of Python script error report<--

Running kodiuntu on Helix.
That's probably my fault. When you say you have it installed, do you mean you installed beautiful soup in kodibuntu (e.g. via apt-get install python-beautifulsoup) or have you got the Kodi beautiful soup library installed. It's the latter that you need.

This is marked as a requirement in the module, but it only gets imported if you install form the zip file. Unfortunately (and I'll need to work on this) installing from zip doesn't yet work.

So, you need to install the beautiful soup module which should be in the official repository. See here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:BeautifulSoup.

If you've done that and it still doesn't work then I'll need to look into it for you.
I was installing beautiful soup from the official repo not apt-get. Still the same error so not sure.
Strange. Let me take a look later tonight and see if I can recreate.
(2015-01-06, 15:32)el_Paraguayo Wrote: Strange. Let me take a look later tonight and see if I can recreate.

Ahh i think it was my mistake in the end. I didn't have it installed via apt-get either. I did this and now I do not get any errors. Hopefully it will now work. Sorry about that
Not your fault - the script should work using the module from the repository. If it doesn't it's going to be pretty difficult for people to use easily.

I'll still take a look at this - thanks for bringing to my attention.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service3