Future requests
Hi

Please could you tell me if there is any thought of these features in future versions:

Would it be possible to show movie sets in the view with the rest of the movies (if there is more than one movie in the set) ?

Also please would it be possible to allow the remote to cache your movie posters, so we can see what movies we have when we not at home or near our htpc ?

Thanks
Any answer please ?
Hi

I am still waiting for some type of answer please ?? Also is it possible please to show the date of the movie when the rest of the info of the movie is displayed ?
Hello

(2014-05-29, 22:06)lionking15 Wrote: Would it be possible to show movie sets in the view with the rest of the movies (if there is more than one movie in the set) ?
Not at the moment, it will be possible if someone sends a patch

(2014-05-29, 22:06)lionking15 Wrote: Also please would it be possible to allow the remote to cache your movie posters, so we can see what movies we have when we not at home or near our htpc ?

(2014-05-29, 22:06)lionking15 Wrote: Also is it possible please to show the date of the movie when the rest of the info of the movie is displayed
Thanks for the reply....excuse my ignorance, but where does the patch come from ? Is it from a developer ?
It's an opensource project, everybody who want to collaborate can sent pull requests to the project. URL https://github.com/joethefox/Unofficial-.../tree/iOS7

It's ok to write your feature request here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Future requests0