Jesurun DX05 android 4.2.2
Exclamation 
I bought this box before finding out that the RK3188 chipset with cortex A9 cpu does not work well with xbmc. I have been using 12. fredo on my desktop and it works great. The box has xbmc media installed. I installed some od the same addon's that I put on my home computer and all the scripts fail. It has also locked up a few times and last night it locked up and got so hot I disconnected the power from it. Is there xbmc software that is compatible with my box and if there is what version do I need for jellybean 4.2.2.
I would appreciate any help. I am just a novice when it comes to xbmc but I like what I see.
RK3188 works just fine with XBMC. Use XBMC v13 from http://xbmc.org/download/

Keep in mind that some add-ons might not be updated for v13 yet, but that is something those add-on authors need to deal with.
I put 13.1 rc1 on it deleted deleted xbmc media that came with the box. It is working now but just a little choppy. Another question? How in the heck do you set the clock time on the DX05. You can use home time which puts a second clock inn the app page that are all 24hr and not 12. I must be real dumb not to be able to set the clock to eastern time us and canada. This is the first android I have ever had and my new desktop I build with w-7 pro was easier to set more like classic windows than this android is. Question 2, I have the wasser r-42 1.1.1 and am thinking about flashing the box with it. Thanks for you opinion and help.
I don't have an Android device handly right now, but I though XBMC took that data from Android's settings. If not, it should be under XBMC -> Settings -> Apperance -> International

For the video, try disabling MediaCodec in XBMC -> Settings -> Videos -> Acceleration
There is no video acceleration in my version of xbmc. It played good for about 30 minutes before it started to get choppy. I put the mx player on and will try later but it wants a coed downloaded for the v7 neon but it wount download. It's hard finding those things without junk. I need to find a google play app so I can download the coed. I'am better with computers than I am with androids.
The clock is ok now. But my version in xbmc-settings-videos there is no accerlation listed. This is version 13.1 rt. So it still gets choppy after about 20 minutes.
(2014-06-02, 18:53)firstforme Wrote: But my version in xbmc-settings-videos there is no accerlation listed.
You've made sure that the Settings Level is set to "Advanced" or "Expert"?
I never could find it. I read where it is suppose to be but it's not there. I deleted the data file and set everything to default and still no go. Even my exit button on has exit amd does not give you the choice to reboot, shut system down and so on. My updates are on on my DX05 and it could have changed something. The video is not studdering anymore. It is working better. I still have a lot to learn about androids. It's not like my desktop when it's automatic to know where to go. I have gotham rt1. Thanks for your help.
The exit button not having reboot, shutdown etc. is normal for Android - the app doesn't have the permission to shut down the OS, unlike in other versions.

As for the rest, your post didn't really answer the question I'm afraid. Did you explicitly make sure that the Settings Level is set to "Advanced" or better? If not, then this is why. If you did do this, then there's obviously another problem somewhere, which may (or may not) have been the root of your stuttering problems previously.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jesurun DX05 android 4.2.20