Very slow action with XBMCTorrent on RPi
Hi guys,
I have installed the wonderful plugin on both my RPi and my mac.
For some reason, when I browse EZTV looking for a show it takes it for ever on the RPi but its very fast on the mac.
For example, after going into EZTV -> 0-9, it takes about 3-4 minutes for it to load. I then select '24' as the show and it takes another 5-7 minutes. Same with the episode it self. Doing the same on the mac gets me to the episode within less than a minute (the whole route).
Browsing other sites like YIFY is somewhat ok - slower than the mac but its something I can live with.

Any suggestions?
(2014-05-31, 06:03)kisyu1 Wrote: Hi guys,
I have installed the wonderful plugin on both my RPi and my mac.
For some reason, when I browse EZTV looking for a show it takes it for ever on the RPi but its very fast on the mac.
For example, after going into EZTV -> 0-9, it takes about 3-4 minutes for it to load. I then select '24' as the show and it takes another 5-7 minutes. Same with the episode it self. Doing the same on the mac gets me to the episode within less than a minute (the whole route).
Browsing other sites like YIFY is somewhat ok - slower than the mac but its something I can live with.

Any suggestions?

Anyone?
The same for my pi (raspbmc). Sometimes fast, sometimes slow especially on eztv. So i think it's a site issue or the pi itself...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very slow action with XBMCTorrent on RPi0