• 3(current)
Release Best of NHK
@asik1: Ok, jibtv now added. Best of NHK version 1.0.17 is released. The jibtv website is not consistent with their web pages, so you may notice some videos don't have thumbnails, some don't have video description (viewable when you change the menu view to one of the 'media info' views) or the title is missing which gives a blank in the menu, but the video is playable.

Enjoy!
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
Thank you,
But... non of the videos play on my 14.2 on android (4.2) TV box.
The list took ~4min to load but nothing played. few gave "can't play" .
(2016-05-27, 10:14)asik1 Wrote: Thank you,
But... non of the videos play on my 14.2 on android (4.2) TV box.
The list took ~4min to load but nothing played. few gave "can't play" .

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do, the problem is with Android Kodi 14.2 player having an error trying to demux the video stream. Android Kodi 15.2 and 16.1 can play the videos. Mac and Windows Kodi 14.2, 15.2 and 16.1 can play these videos too. Not sure if you can run 15.2 or 16.1 on your TV box, I know some android hardware (like pivos xios ds) can only run up to Kodi 14.2. Yes, I agree the Featured videos take a while to populate the list and I might try to make changes to make it faster. JIBTV does not make it so easy to just link the video.
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
OH, I didn't know all that. I didn't install 15.2 because the 14.2 was working fine for all my content needs. My box hardware is Amlogic S805 Quad Core and Android 4.4.
So I guess I should consider going 15.2
Thank you misty,

What do you think about this?
http://tv.onair.mn/
(2016-05-28, 05:05)asik1 Wrote: What do you think about this?
http://tv.onair.mn/

Looks like Russian to me, well at least the few video links I clicked had Russian dubbed audio, so not interested.

If you really want to see some live streaming Japanese, then visit http://mokodojo.net/ be sure to have adblock and adfly blocker installed in your browser.

I have looked at this site and I can't figure out how to get the video links. The work around I have to view with Kodi is to use Chrome Launcher add-on and add MokoDojo as a web page source. I have not tried this on android, only on my Mac for testing purposes.

Enjoy!
That site is not Russian but Mongolian, they stream a lot of sports and culture programs.

thank you for the moko site, in my PC firefox it works but not fluid all the time. streams hangs a bit.
I see that the player uses a random ID each play. I didn't tried it yet on my android device.
misty, how come is that NHK VOD items looks in higher quality with your addon on my android TV than when I watch them with my Firefox on my PC at the web site?
asik1, the web site is using f4m stream which is SD quality. I am not using the f4m stream.
Oh, so where are you getting them?? I thought the addon is just "an" image of the public web site.
The video stream is from NHK.
But from where? I looked everywhere on web and I couldnt find it.:-(
(2016-06-12, 16:23)markontije Wrote: But from where? I looked everywhere on web and I couldnt find it.:-(

If you're looking for a HD live stream then look at post 20 of this very thread.
he was asking about your VOD's.
No, no. I was asking about live tv. Thanks Misty. I founded 720p stream in the end of the list. Now I can watch it in vlc player. Just one more question. Is there any 1080p stream?
I wish they had 1080p, but they don't. I just released ver 1.0.18 which fixes NHK VOD. VOD will load much faster now.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best of NHK1