Suddenly no sound. Mute icon is showing. F8 and + keys do nothing.
Me encounter same issue...
Thanks. Fixed my issues.
I am having the same problem on my desktop kodi audio has been muted and i can't see to fixed that. Anything help.
(2017-02-15, 05:05)bgates654321 Wrote: Thanks. Fixed my issues.

How do you fixed that.
Hi zaw0067,

This is the link for Keyboard Controls, used when you don't have a remote attached... http://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_control

Do a search on the page (ctrl-f) for Volume. It will take you straight to the required keyboard commands
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-27, 02:52)Karellen Wrote: Hi zaw0067,

This is the link for Keyboard Controls, used when you don't have a remote attached... http://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_control

Do a search on the page (ctrl-f) for Volume. It will take you straight to the required keyboard commands
Thanks, but it was working fine last week, but some how it was muted volume icon on top right corner under the clock and I try everything that I think of but still the same my desktop configuration is kodi 17.3. nothing is attach just connect to tv with hdmi. Any solution ??
Hi Karellen,

Thanks for your help. I did reset the audio setting by default and reboot the sys and now I have the audio again. Smile
Issue solved, if you have a remote with your Android box look at your remote and find the kodi button . ONCE you find it Hold the kodi button until red mute button disappears

Hope this helps cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly no sound. Mute icon is showing. F8 and + keys do nothing.0