Solved Video stop with backspace button
Here is the XBMC Keymap from the userdata folder (Openelec)

<keymap>
<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="61448">stop</key>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>
</keymap>

However (and weirdly), on the windows laptop I have used Keymap editor on (and made the desired change, which works) there is nothing in the userdata keymaps folder. It must have changed something elsewhere.
Give this a try. It's working fine for me.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1131804
Sorry to redirect this thread but I've got this stop with bavkspace working great on one pi I have (using the keymap editor program) but it does not work with another pi using CEC and a Panasonic viera remote. Has anyone any ideas how I reassign the backspace button (to function as stop) in the latter CEC remote case?

Cheers Colin
the keymap editor addon you've been using for the other PI doesn't catch the CEC commands? (I never used that addon, that's why I'm asking)
(2014-06-15, 13:01)da-anda Wrote: the keymap editor addon you've been using for the other PI doesn't catch the CEC commands? (I never used that addon, that's why I'm asking)
Sorry for the slight dealy in replying. The Keymap editor does catch the keys you press on the remote using CEC (and comes up with a number on the editor), but it does not map the button unfortunately.

Cheers,
Colin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video stop with backspace button0