Airplay issue - Ubuntu 14.04 and iOS 7 device
I am trying to stream video from either the Video app, or the Trailers app on my iPhone 5 running the latest version of iOS7. Ubuntu version is 14.04 and XBMC is 13.1 (I had tried 13.0 before this , had the same issue) - my phone sees the airplay server ok...when i play a video in the videos app, the video app says 'unknown error -6705'

If I start playing the video on the phone..and then press the icon to change it to airplay, xbmc will get a thumbnail of the video and the video title, etc...but then that error on the video player app comes up.

If I try the Trailers app, no error is displayed, but it just shows a black screen for a split second before quitting and going back to the main trailers page.

I turned on debug logging and looked through it but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas?
Mind posting that debug log (wiki) to pastebin and put the link in here so that i get a chance to have a look aswell?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay issue - Ubuntu 14.04 and iOS 7 device0