ConqMOD
if i send music from my iphone to kodi it displays everything , so yes it will work.
This is cool. By sending music from your iphone, you refer to "airplay" or "play-to" using the Kodi IOS app.

Is there an easy way only to MOD the now-playing function? I don't want to change to a horizontal menu and would like to keep as little MOD as possible to keep on the "normal" update path.

Do you know whether the Conq developer would be open to implement some of your MODs into the original Conq skin?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I mean airplay , and you can Also select the vertical menu . The horizontal is also in the original conq .For your question;
I changed to much pages but if you download the diff version and do not copy the views you will have is up and running the way you want
Thanks, sounds good. I downloaded the diff version. So, I will still copy addon.xml, icon.png, 16x9 folder (excl. the 7 files starting with viewtype...), and extra folder. Would this be "update" safe. My primary concern about not switching to your mod completely is to stay on the original Conq updates going forward. Whatever I can add to it (like playing now) without breaking update functionality would be ideal.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
My post is probably a bit cryptic. My intent is to keep regular Conq and also allow the auto-update of the skin. At the same time, I would love to have "now-playing" with a visual. Can I just copy the files above and they will stay intact once Conq updates next time?
Hello,

After the update you will have to copy the files again,but you can install the mod besides the original Conq.
I will update the mod everytime conq gets an update.

The choice is yours ;-)
Thanks for your quick reply. Are you considering to add your MOD to the official repo?
no the mod it to small for me to do that , i only changed some small parts.
all the credits for this skin go to hitcher and the original creator.
Ok, fair point. Thanks anyways for your work. The changes are fantastic and I hope that Hitcher may include some of it in an upcoming release eventually.
Love this mod, only thing stopping me from switching to it permanently is the music visualisation screen. Is there any way of showing your own saved fanart instead of artist slideshow?
If you use the one that kicks in automatically it should be your own fanart .
When I have some time I will make an option in the skin to change it in the Vis screen
added an option to enable your own fanart on the music vis. screen .

so now you can switch between your own single image fanart or the artist slideshow.

watch gallery
I really like this MOD. Just tried it. It does not fully work though. The visualization does not pop in and the play duration does not work. This may be because I am using Isengard? Or because of airplay?
And one more thing - the albumart also does not show. Could be related to airplay? Could this be skin-supported or a feature request?
for some early Jarvis users i did a quick update of my MOD.
I still have to check somethings and maybe redo some xmls but for now it is working

JARVIS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ConqMOD2