Control how long before Wall View fades to 1 movies info
Hello, first off let me say I'm in love with the skin!! There's only one thing I'm not too fond of and I just can't find the setting to change it-

When using the wall view to see posters for all the media on the full screen, after about 3 seconds (maybe less) of not navigating the screen fades except for whatever movie which is highlighted and the extra details for that movie comes up. I'd like to control it so it takes longer before doing that, or turn it off if that's my only option. The movie info pulling up so fast makes it impossible to keep looking to choose what I want to watch so I'm forced to constantly be navigating w the remote. Can this be controlled somehow?? I'm guessing with such a customizable skin I'm just not finding the setting. Any help please?

I have the same issue with the Black Glass Nova which I use on my hacked boxeebox since it can;t handle Aeon MQ5 so I'm hoping the same setting will fix both. Love XBMC!!

Thanks in advance!!
(2014-06-04, 01:49)skitzes Wrote: When using the wall view to see posters for all the media on the full screen, after about 3 seconds (maybe less) of not navigating the screen fades except for whatever movie which is highlighted and the extra details for that movie comes up. I'd like to control it so it takes longer before doing that, or turn it off if that's my only option. The movie info pulling up so fast makes it impossible to keep looking to choose what I want to watch so I'm forced to constantly be navigating w the remote. Can this be controlled somehow?? I'm guessing with such a customizable skin I'm just not finding the setting. Any help please?

I think when in Wall view. Go up to View Options/Change View. A dropdown has options for:

Panel off
Automatic Panel
- delay (click to change seconds before panels shows
- transparency (when the panel comes up)

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control how long before Wall View fades to 1 movies info0