imdb Rating not get populated
Using universal scraper latest version (2.7) since last night without any update on the OS or other change the imdb rating and number of votes is not populated on movies and tv episodes.
According to @olympia, this is not an add-on problem but a Kodi one.
see log here

http://pastebin.com/xVgG9qbU

More on this thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=129821&page=71

Looking for any kind of help
as it was suggested it might be a os x issue.

I installed Kodi on Windows 7 in Parallels Desktop (virtual software) and there the scraper ratings work.
It's just a matter of time till more users will notice this.
No according to more findings user with openelec have the same problem, so Olympia's assumption is not correct. Please tell me what i can do to assist more.
(2015-12-13, 12:43)great_vc Wrote: No according to more findings user with openelec have the same problem, so Olympia's assumption is not correct. Please tell me what i can do to assist more.

olympia has fixed it:

change line 25 in imdb.xml in the metadata.common.imdb.com folder to the following :

Code:
                <expression>&lt;span\sitemprop=&quot;ratingValue&quot;&gt;([0-9.]+).*?ratingCount&quot;&gt;([0-9,]+)&lt;</expression>

Make sure you update the one in the userdata folder, not the one shipped originally with Kodi.

i made the changes and everything is back to normal.
Thanks for sharing, i will test it once i go home and post back
Yes, it was a imdb bug.
After official add-on update everything looks good.
How it could have been a bug if it was working for ages?! Watch out with the terminology you use please...
(2015-12-14, 20:33)olympia Wrote: How it could have been a bug if it was working for ages?! Watch out with the terminology you use please...

I'm sorry olympia, didn't mean to offend you.
i edit my post.
truly sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
imdb Rating not get populated0