Why can't I have my thumbnails back?
I've been playing around with mysql centralized library on and off. I say on and off is mainly because I don't have decent thumbnails. Old shows already existing in library don't get to get their own thumbnails after re-scraping. Newly added shows to the library (recently added/ downloaded new TV series) get their thumbnails added.

Things I've done so far:

1. Re-installed mysql (on my unraid server)
2. Went to XBMC (Frodo) station's (Windows 7) userdata folder and deleted the Thumbnails folder. Upon turning on XBMC, it automatically recreates it.
3. Made sure my advancedsettings.xml have the IP Address where mysql is running, therefore it's the IP address of unraid, and ports 3306 (I didn't change anything here)
4. Removed sources, added new sources, and allowed it to re-scrape via XBMC station.

After rescraping, shows are there, episodes are present. Synopsis and all. There's just no thumbnails in per TV show.

Another thing I did is I installed XBMC on my Mac, OSX Mavericks, connected to the network via Wifi. Added Advancedsettings.xml, and turned on XBMC, it immediately scraped the TV shows, with fanart and all.

I also deleted advancedsettings.xml, I believe this removes the mysql functionality), removed and re-added sources, allowed it to scrape, and yet, still no fanart after re-scraping.

I'm beginning to think it's actually my Windows 7 machine running XBMC Frodo is the problem. Would you agree? Since I don't have any other Windows machine to play with, it seems reinstalling the whole XBMC is the correct way to proceed. If so, what folders should be deleted? What registry settings should be removed? I don't think I saw any uninstall in XBMC app.

Hope someone can help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why can't I have my thumbnails back?0