• 11(current)
Aeon MQ 6
Hi, could be posible to add multiplex view to advanced launcher like RCB has? with autoplay trailer in screenshot window?

I love RCB but ALA is quicker and has system selection :/

Aeon MQ is awesome Big Grin
(2014-12-04, 13:51)ottorox Wrote: Hi, could be posible to add multiplex view to advanced launcher like RCB has? with autoplay trailer in screenshot window?

I love RCB but ALA is quicker and has system selection :/

Aeon MQ is awesome Big Grin

Yes please. I prefer advance launcher because I can scroll through everything easy. RCB is nice but collects everything together.
(2014-11-24, 21:06)James_liv Wrote: Yeah, any update on it?
Will it be before Kodi 14 is releasd or do I need to look for a new skin?

Where's MarcosQui gone?

For a skin to use in the meantime, I'm using Nebula which I love right now on Kodi
My main HTPC is using Gotham until MQ6 is released, whenver that may be. I'll just wait for that one. I like MQ5 too much to switch my main HTPC.
mq 6 before christmas ?
Photo 
@MarcosQui:

Im Using Kodi 14 Final, MQ5 Mod 6.1.4 with NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase

it is possible for the TV series-View a Case integrate? Or., It is possible for all possible views the case to be integrated as option (by choice) (movies and series).

On the attach my version for TV series

Hello,

are there any plans to change the selection of the media-cases to "real" media-info instead of reading the filenames?

MC & HNY
Ernest
Hi, i've really enjoyed using MQ3-5 for a long time now, great work! Thanks!

Would it be possible to add some sort of default view to MQ6 for movie sets? At the moment I need to go through all my sets to set a different view from that on the main movie library screen...

Thanks again!
(2014-12-27, 01:25)flitter2009 Wrote: Hi, i've really enjoyed using MQ3-5 for a long time now, great work! Thanks!

Would it be possible to add some sort of default view to MQ6 for movie sets? At the moment I need to go through all my sets to set a different view from that on the main movie library screen...

Thanks again!

Just create a submenu under movies. Mine is something like movie collections. Click it and the view is already set to default with all my movie sets.
Thanks, that's not quite what I need though. The movie sets are in the main collection but when I create a new one the default view kicks in and I have to manually reset it to the poster view (which is what looks good for me) . It's not a major issue unless the settings get reset across the skin but it would be nice to get a different default view set for sets than for the main collection of possible.
[quote='pacoma2610' pid='1868178' dateline='1419312255']
@MarcosQui:

Im Using Kodi 14 Final, MQ5 Mod 6.1.4 with NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase

it is possible for the TV series-View a Case integrate? Or., It is possible for all possible views the case to be integrated as option (by choice) (movies and series).

On the attach my version for TV series

[/quot

Do you have a link for: NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase?
Look here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=185026&page=6 post nr 82
Can i request a suggestion to have some kind of mechanism to add subfolder based support/function for music videos.
For eg: a primary folder such as :- Music Video, secondary subfolder : Artist name, Third subfolder within the secondary subfolder Album name , then the video files within these album subfolder.
Eg: -
Music Video/Michael Jackson/Bad -- here goes multiple music videos of Bad album.
Music Video/Michael Jackson/Thriller -- here goes multiple music videos of Thriller album
Music Video/Michael Jackson/Dangerous -- here goes multiple music videos of Dangerous album

The idea is.. once you navigate to the Music Video section on the main menu, it should take you to the page that shows Michael Jackson's Thumbnail/Poster as the Artist, once you click on the artist's thumbnail, it shows you three other thumbnails of the Album cover, and within each thumbnail album cover you have the music video files.

I was wondering if this is even possible with XBMC, or is it possible if this could be available through our fantasic Aeon MQ skin.
I want to suggest to add the great Phill's script.extendedinfo for the video and music info. It's a new way to understand the information :-)
So any updates or even screen shots of MQ6? I'm very curious to see what's coming.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2015-01-01, 07:14)patseguin Wrote: So any updates or even screen shots of MQ6? I'm very curious to see what's coming.

second that!!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617