Req Kiosk mode in EPG view
I'd like to make the EPG view also fall under kiosk mode. I'm pretty sure I need to add the kiosk code somewhere else in the IncludesTopMenu.xml file.
I've tried to insert it in a couple of spots at the end where the epg info is but it only disables a button here or there.
I'm trying to make it so that push the remote cursor to the left stops when you reach the end of the <lingertime>.
Well I think I was off when it came to the correct xml. I still haven't figured it out yet. But I think I found a bug.
When you are in kiosk mode and you are in TV Channels or Radio Channels your slide menu is deactivated, but you can't refocus.
Try it. I found the line <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(kiosk)">SetFocus(11)<onfocus> is missing from the MyPVR.xml file.
Update-

After three days of searching (I'm not a programmer, I'm a plumber) I think I found out how to enable kiosk mode in the EPG Timeline.

In ViewsLiveTV.xml on line #481 I changed the <onleft> value from 31 to 9900.

This was bugging my wife in testing. After 15 years with a comcast dvr box she didn't like that she kept accidently hitting left in the EPG. I didn't disagree.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kiosk mode in EPG view0